SOLD 1969 FJ 40 in Kingsport, TN (East TN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have the front fender brown leather wiring connectors?

I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.
looking for complete front wiring harness with switches

I have never posted but have been a creeper on this forum for several years. Great resource! I’m a little over 2/3 of the way on my 1st frame off on a ‘69 FJ40. Time has come to get rid of some of many parts. Cheating and did a v8 swap which has left me with a ton of available parts. I’m not using a lot of the mechanicals as a result of the swap. I will submit a non- all inclusive list of what I have. Feel free to ask and I may have it. It did have the 3 on the tree stick shifter. I will send pics at ur request. So here goes:

F2 engine which has head off and not torn down. Def a rebuild but looks pretty complete. This was a donor the previous owner had.

F engine. Think it was the original. It is completely torn apart and looks a lot rougher than the F2. Appears to have crank/camshaft/pistons/oil pan/head/etc. We can assess this if anybody interested. It is in rough shape but PO gave me new bearings/rings etc that I think go with this engine.
Exhaust and tubing
3 speed linkage and vacuum assemblies
Engine mounting parts
Radiator
Full set of brakes/rotors/backing plates/etc
New set of aftermarket shocks
Rusty rear doors and rusty lift gate
4 steel wheels...don’t think they are stock
Full set seats...front bench seats...2 rear jump seats
Rollbar (don’t) think it will fit with the old jump seats
Rear heater
Front heater parts
3 speed transmission
Fuel tank and straps
Tool box lid
That’s a start. I’m keeping most of the front dash so none of that is available.
Just request pics of what you want. Forum won’t let me post more than 5 pics at once.
Any windshield wiper arms?

I'd be interested in the column shifter and any bits that come with it. ( i have the rest of the linkage)
Also the switch on the vacuum transfer module for the 4wd indicator light.
Thanks
This is a very late response..don’t have the column shifter. If you send me a picture of the switch on the vacuum transfer module I can see if I have it.

Hello
Do you still have the FD push and pull cable. that connects to the actuator on the passenger side firewall?

Was this what someone was looking for? Can’t find the original message.

C4943CA2-5979-4E70-BD61-406EC68A32B6.jpeg

Think radiator is gone, but I will check in my storage unit…we’ll see
I found a radiator shop local to me that can fix the issues I had with mine for like $75. But thanks for the consideration.

Do you have any of the top pieces? Looking for both driver and passenger side metal rails that are above the doors that connect to the windshield and the back sides.

hello if still parting out, i am looking for a tire carrier superior hinge ( complete)

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom