- Year
- 1966
Price Reduction
Selling the 45LV asking 61k Make Offer
You can build one and have more $ into it and have it be a 2-5 year project or enjoy today. Life is short. Buy it and enjoy it today.
Facebook Marketplace Link,
Facebook
www.facebook.com
Build thread
Selling the 45LV asking 61k Make Offer
You can build one and have more $ into it and have it be a 2-5 year project or enjoy today. Life is short. Buy it and enjoy it today.
Facebook Marketplace Link,
Build thread
So I bought the Banana Yellow LV from Montana. I have had a lot of 40ās a 45pu and 80ās over the years.. current stable is Fj60, BJ73 and now LV! Plan is to get it stopping(dual circuit master) and complete rebuild to be safe then get it running and paint and enjoy⦠last registration sticker looks like 1987ā¦
I found a log book of stuff done by previous owner which gave up a lot of its history. So what I can gather the story goesā¦. Fritz bought it in 1972 from original owner when he lived in Seattle. Subsequently did a ārestoreā in 1985 with the current
yellow drips all over paint , valve...
I found a log book of stuff done by previous owner which gave up a lot of its history. So what I can gather the story goesā¦. Fritz bought it in 1972 from original owner when he lived in Seattle. Subsequently did a ārestoreā in 1985 with the current
- CRZR45
- Replies: 203
- Forum: FJ45 Owners Club
Last edited: