17" TRD wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seems like these are a very popular choice for the 200's. What is the going rate on these things?

New: $400 plus per rim. I heard they are now discontinued.

Used: sometimes a steal comes up - $500 or so for four. But not often.

There's threads on em if you search a bit.

I likely have a set of 5 w/ tires avail within the next few weeks.....

Might be interested but its quite a ways from Houston to KC

Im interested as well if gearguywb doesn't take em.

I would also be interested, I live in Houston, want them for my '13 LC. Please advise if they become available.

Be wise. Most people only sell in sets of 4. Which really bones you if you need a spare that matches.

I bought two sets over the past two months for a combined price of $1k between 8 wheels. I sold 2 of them, threw a 5th under the truck with a full-size 285/70/17 BFG KO2, am keeping a 6th as a hot spare in case I mangle a wheel in the future, and called it good.

The two sets were from two different sellers, just required some local Craigslist hunting.

Lol....I've bought a total of 12 over last last two years. Kept 9 and sold three to others here on mud for their spare. You just gotta hunt on Craigslist like @Tremek mentioned.

I found 4 at what seems (prior to inspection) a reasonable price. The wife is fairly adamant that I not build the 200.....yet :)

Doesn't mean I should pass up a good opportunity though!

I'm scared to mess with my LC wheels, car has been driving so pristine that I can't mess with it. I might sell my RW wheels for right price. I have 4 barely used RW and 2 brand new.

I'm scared to mess with my LC wheels, car has been driving so pristine that I can't mess with it. I might sell my RW wheels for right price. I have 4 barely used RW and 2 brand new.

i scraped up two of my RW's pretty badly in Moab in August, and wouldn't mind picking up a couple more. Actually sold a set of 4 to a fellow mudder recently, but haven't seen any locally for a while. I can't even drive though, so they need to be local...

Hey @Reckless, I can't remember where you live. My brain is broken.

Mark: I am in Chicago. If you are ever in town please let me know. In regards to the wheels I was rethinking it and will keep them for my 2nd LC that I am planning to build in the future. My apologies. I will keep a lookout in chicagoland if I see any more and let you know. How badly did you scrape them and where? I have been debating whether to PVC coat the rim, the whole wheel or just the inside. The rings look sooo flawless that if my car wasn't black I wouldn't bother (I plan to get a 2nd LC in black/Grey).

My LC came with cooper tires and the car has such perfect alignment and handles soo well on the road that I have been too scared to molest her. I never settle for 2nd class tires and always put Michelins first thing. But the PO put brand new Cooper Discover h/t Plus and they have been hugging the road dry, wet and we will see in the snow. The grip and road feel has really impressed me. I'm not sure if Michelins would be better dry. They might be slightly better wet but I have taken my LC through crazy storms at 80-90 mph. Only when flash flooding got too high did I have to slow down to 50 mph. I have been intentionally trying to mistreat these tires so I have an excuse to switch/upgrade. So far I have driven ~10k miles in them and they have been taking the abuse.

I have five brand new ones, in original boxes. Three of them were never assembled. I bought these for my Tundra but may go another direction on that rig. I may sell these.

I have five brand new ones, in original boxes. Three of them were never assembled. I bought these for my Tundra but may go another direction on that rig. I may sell these.
If you sell them, please let me know....

Interested, sent you a PM

Looking for a set of 4 as well. I've seen two different part numbers.....PTR45-34070 and PTR45-34120. Both seem to be the same 17" forged alloy TRD wheels with the 5 x 150mm bolt pattern. Is there any difference?

Looking for a set of 4 as well. I've seen two different part numbers.....PTR45-34070 and PTR45-34120. Both seem to be the same 17" forged alloy TRD wheels with the 5 x 150mm bolt pattern. Is there any difference?
The only difference is on the inside of the valve protection ring - the 34070's do not have drain cuts on the inside while the 34120's do. The PTR45-35110 rings - which have the drain cuts - can be purchased separately and retrofit on the 34070 wheels to make them just the same as the 34120 wheels. Here's a link to the later model trim rings: One Replacement Trim Ring for 17 TRD Wheel PTR45-35110

HTH

@jetstream23 there are two sets on Phoenix craigslist right now. one set with tires for 800, the second has been up for a while. guy wants 900 for just the wheels. Oddly they seem to pop up quite regularly in the valley.

I'm probably an idiot but I can't find either of the listings you mention....the $800 one or the $900 one searching as follows:

2j4ddoi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom