Events/Trails 14th Annual Hoosier Hoedown (sometime in late August, probably) (1 Viewer)

When? (Choose all weekends that work for you, not just your favorite one...)

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have raffle items/garage crap I'm bringing.

Hmm...i shall see what I can find while loading everything up tomarrow.
Friday evening arrival, time depends on what time Mr. Toyota let's me go for the weekend.

I have a pretty cool OME thermos I could throw in.

If you announce what you're bringing, it won't come true.

If you announce what you're bringing, it won't come true.
Right. I’m not bringing an OME anything. Or blow up dolls or anything to strange. Wanting to make a nice impression.

Bring the dolls and other strange things if you wanna make a good impression.

Right. I’m not bringing an OME anything. Or blow up dolls or anything to strange. Wanting to make a nice impression.

Dolls aren't even strange, they have made appearances around the raffle. Gonna have to up your game.

Dolls aren't even strange, they have made appearances around the raffle. Gonna have to up your game.
Oh, ok, I need to get to thinking then.

Joe, he hasn't "experienced" everybody yet. I'm guessing he will be dialed in by end of the weekend though.

Joe, he hasn't "experienced" everybody yet. I'm guessing he will be dialed in by end of the weekend though.
So, I’m pretty sure the limit is: NO LIMIT so now I’m going to have to get creative. Ive been a boring working stiff for the last 20 years.

We have officially been over hyped.

20160622_205427.jpg

I can tell

A dude blow up doll????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you just assume it's gender? Let's say "they" do identify as a male, are you implying it is wrong? At the end of the day there is only so much Tony to go around, and sometimes you have to make due.

This may matter to some more than others... Since this group is gonna be bigger than usual, the majority (at least) of us will grill up breakfast in camp on Saturday morning, rather than going to Crossroads. So If you are looking for us before 10 ish, we will be at klumpe campground.

Ill bring stuff for breakfast burritos, and I apologize ahead of time if I can't drag my ass out of my tent as early as some of you early risers/early night quitters....

Campground is cash only.

This may matter to some more than others... Since this group is gonna be bigger than usual, the majority (at least) of us will grill up breakfast in camp on Saturday morning, rather than going to Crossroads. So If you are looking for us before 10 ish, we will be at klumpe campground.

Ill bring stuff for breakfast burritos, and I apologize ahead of time if I can't drag my ass out of my tent as early as some of you early risers/early night quitters....
Campground is cash only.
how much cash? I’ve got 25 bucks. I thought everyone took cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom