12HT Oil Dipstick (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I truly think I’ve lost my noodle. Changed oil, checked oil, working on some other stuff on Relic a few days later when I look over and notice no dipstick. K i ask myself how could I get distracted as to not replace dipstick.
So….ISO of you guessed it, a dipstick.
Any help would be appreciated
One fry short of a happy meal right here.

I don’t know, maybe make sure your not on any drugs. Is the whole tube missing or just the stick?

Drug free.
Just stick gone

I hate to say it, you probably forgot. I have done stuff like this before. And I have had trucks at work roll down the road without oil caps because they are forgotten.

But I would make sure the hole is covered because I’m not sure if that’s going to change your crank case pressure, and you also don’t want dirt getting down there.

Toyota part number is 15301-68020. I'm not sure if it is still available from Toyota. Below are the applications where this part was used. 12Ht uses the same dipstick as 2H.

1662469834036.png

Toyota part number is 15301-68020. I'm not sure if it is still available from Toyota. Below are the applications where this part was used. 12Ht uses the same dipstick as 2H.

View attachment 3107324
Thanks so much @2mbb. It helps to know the 2H and 12HT dipsticks are the same.

I ordered through Toyota Parts Direct.ca. 35 bucks plus shipping. not bad I guess. let's see if it gets here or not.
could be worse, I could've lost control of my bladder...but that's coming i'm sure.

-Chris

Thanks so much @2mbb. It helps to know the 2H and 12HT dipsticks are the same.

I ordered through Toyota Parts Direct.ca. 35 bucks plus shipping. not bad I guess. let's see if it gets here or not.
could be worse, I could've lost control of my bladder...but that's coming i'm sure.

-Chris

It’s discontinued. You won’t be receiving your part.

It’s discontinued. You won’t be receiving your part.
Thanks @OGBeno
Yes from Toyota OEM parts supply not a chance in hell
Thought this aftermarket supplier out of London Ontario might be an option
Has anybody else had experience on MUD with this outfit. I did a review check and it’s hit and miss. I’m not holding my breath anyway.

So with that I’m ISO of a dipstick.
Worst case, can someone measure me up theirs from a 2H or 12HT and I’ll repurpose/rebuild one from a non LC wreck if I have to.
TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom