12 ht fuel hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need help in finding a replacement fuel hose for my 12 ht motor…part # 23906-68010 #2 hose from fuel filter to injection pump. Mine has deteriorated some and has started to leak. Appears that this part has been discontinued from Toyota. I would certainly appreciate a lead on where to buy one …I guess after market if it exists! Thanks for the help from anyone. Ryan

Why does it need to be Toyota hose? Im guessing its 10mm and there are dozens of sellers on ebay. You need to confirm the internal diameter.

Rosco is right......No need two get the genuine part....it's only the hose which is replaceable.

Or you can simply cut the crimped steel caps and replace the hose, reusing the banjo fittings.
A hydraulic or hose shop - or old school automotive shop will have the special tool to do those crimps.
Alternatively you can use two good quality hose clamps like this:
Hose Clamp.PNG

Thanks!! Solid advice. Now, I found replacement metric banjos for making up my own fuel line. Does anyone know the metric banjo size?? Ryan

I think that they are 14mm but I could be wrong and they are 12mm. It's cold and dark outside so I do not want to go and have a look.
As I said before you can easily cut those old crimped tin caps and reuse the original banjo fittings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom