100 Series springs for level stance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BlueCruiser84

SILVER Star
Threads
I have seen mention in a couple threads that 100 series rear springs can be used to gain a level lift with OME or similar front 2.5 inch springs. I'm curious if this means stock 100 series springs or 100 series lift springs.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Metaltech has the rear 100 series Ironman 2" springs on sale currently. I'm looking for something to compliment my nice heavy springs up front.

I might be the only 80 with reverse stinkbug? I don't have a picture on flat ground. Only this sweet poser shot.

FOT6F6F.JPG

Mine were ome and no stink bug. It's level and looks good. I don't load mine up with much more than fishing gear. I've been very happy with mine since getting them installed a few months ago.

Yea, that's what I'm hoping. Right now I have the 20 yr old stockers in back with blown out shocks. I don't carry around 1000 lbs of expo gear. I think ill pull the trigger!

I bought my OME kit through Slee and it was packaged as a 2.5" level height, which uses the 100 series springs in the rear. Could not be happier with the results!

So just a quick update. I just ordered the TOYO13B springs from metaltech under the 100 series section. They were on sale for $115 a set. TOYO13B is the same part number as the 80 series 2 inch lift spring so we will see what happens.

I have ome 866 in the rear. 851 up front. I got stink but I like it for when the truck is fully loaded for camping it is level. 866 is 100 progressive spring from what I know.

Has anyone else tried the OME 866 or 865 springs?

mmm, i have super heavies in the rear of my completely unloaded LX (from the previous owner) and the ride is absolutely PUNISHING

probably gonna pull the trigger on these, at $115 the price is right...

...$50 shipping's kinda steep, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom