100 Series Skid Plate Group Buy Bent Motorsports (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Similar to what all the 80 series guys did not to long ago. We would need to get 10 people to put $100 down each.

Total price would be around $260 for the trans and transfer case plates.

Reply if interested and we can get a list going.

If anyone is already running a set of skid plates on a 100 series and wants to let Dave take a look at them for ideas it would help a lot.

1.slickdealmike
2.custyota
3.BreckenridgeCruiser
4.Bluto Beluga
5.hidesertwheelin

Last edited:
I'm interested and have slees front and mid plates I could give him for reference..

Might want to consider cross posting to the SD community and SoCal 80s to get maximum exposure. Just link them back here to keep it centrally tracked.

Next two days are busy but I could swing up anytime...

@slickdealmike sounds good! Next week is perfect. I assume I can just drive there and we can drop the plates at his shop? I also want to talk to him about some sliders! Maybe another group buy?

I would be interested in sliders too

@slickdealmike Just called and left him a message. Will try to get those plates to him by end of week...

Anytime! I got these for a deal but would like something a little more user friendly and with some of the good design I saw on the 80s version...

I gotta say Dave and Bent is a great guy. He made the mods to my 80 series to fit my 94 and then up and modded the other plate to work with my slider U-bolts all for free. I give him 1000 smileface emoticons.

Frank

Again Bent Motorsports have done us a solid. If anyone needs some work done or someone you know please send them to Dave!

I just got a text from Dave this morning saying that the guy he used to make the 80 series skid plates backed out and now for him to get 100 series plates made it would cost more than buying from slee.

I just got a text from Dave this morning saying that the guy he used to make the 80 series skid plates backed out and now for him to get 100 series plates made it would cost more than buying from slee.

So he wasn't making them? He subbed the work out?

Who want's to road trip to slee? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom