For Sale 100 Series Rear Cargo Mat - Gray (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bloomer

SILVER Star
Threads
Just past the middle of nowhere in South Texas
100 series rear cargo mat. Gray in color. Basically new, was purchased a few years ago and placed in storage as decided to install cargo drawers.

$75 + shipping

Delivery to San Antonio possible or meet within reasonable distance if someone local to South Tx is interested.

(Weather Tech liner also available for additional $100. Posted in another thread.)

DC7D80E7-8B4B-47BE-A855-89FDE8FA0FA6.jpeg

Last edited:
interested in your rear carpeted mat...I am in San Antonio (Hollywood Park)...looks like you are down south?

Yes sir, I am about 90 miles south of SA. I’m planning on coming up that way for the Alamo City Land cruiser meeting this coming Saturday. We are meeting at a brewery in Spring Branch. If I remember correctly, Hollywood Park is around the 1604/281 interchange? If so, I can meet somewhere along that route. Or, you can come join the meeting (Rough Diamond Brewery at 1:45 pm). Let me know.

The mat is basically brand new. I had it underneath the Weather Tech, then just took it out and put it in storage. Ended up installing cargo drawers. Thought I’d use it and the Weather Tech mat if I ever remove the cargo drawers. Finally came to the realization it’s never going to happen; I’ll just sell the drawers with the 100 if I ever part with it.

John

Hi John! Sorry for my late reply to you....I have not figured out how to set my account to let me know when a response pops up to my email. I am afraid I am a bit technically challenged! Anyway, I had no idea that there was even an Alamo City Land Cruiser club! I will look at that for Saturday...

Are you firm on your price or do you have any wiggle room? My interior is tan but i am not going to pay the dealer what they want for a tan cargo mat!

Althoughsince you are a silver star member maybe you can tell me how to set up my account! lol

Thanks John!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom