100 in the news - and the movies? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

Just saw this news report on the Beeb website - about a firm shipping 100s etc out to war zones ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4777293.stm

Got me wondering - how many other recent news stories - or movies - contain 100s?

Sword

You want to see an awesome convoy OF 100 SERIES, check out the flick "Syriana" and in the last 15 mins. watch the emir's series of matte painted 100's (with the token Range Rover in mid convoy, obviously so that it could be assisted if it were to break down!).... I want to say it is close to a 10 truck lineup...I may see if I could manage to load up a screen shot without getting to much flak from the film industry!

Hey, I just watched 24 season 5 (edit) and saw a 100 cameo role in the episode where they capture the bank manager ... Only a coupla passing shots but hey, it made the whole thing watchable for me :)

Why do they all drive around in those naff Ford expedition things - is it just me or do the new ones look just like landrover discovery 3's!? And why change from the GMC beasts anyway that the secret servic etc always used to apear in?

Sword

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom