10/26 Finleyville trailride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well Tom showed up along with me(red 85 4runner),Neil,Frank(green XJ)and Greg(red CJ-5) so we hit the trails 4 trucks deep:steer:.We did the traditional loop and did some crawling through gorges in the slag dump area.Took a awesome picture of my 4Runner flexin out but the picture turned out too dark.Frank buried his XJ in the tank traps :censor:and the runner had to yank him out(see picture)and you can see Tom waiting his turn to plow on through.Once Tom got through he noticed some noise,then some antifreeze leaking and then overheating.Seems his motor mount let the motor jump the fan up into the shroud,shearing off a few blades and cutting into the radiator(OUCH!!!!!):whoops:So I pulled him back to the road and we waited for AAA.After the worlds craziest flat bed driver took Tom,his buddy,and his'77 40 back home we went back in for seconds.Greg showed us some hillclimbs we never seen before andthen he found him a souvenir he just had to put on his spare tire carrier(gotta see this picture!!!)We all had a good time hopefully even Tom who got the short end this time.Hope you get the 40 back up and running soon Tom and ill be in touch........Have a good one guys:grinpimp:
YotaFLEX.jpg
buriedfrank.jpg
gregsbuck.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom