1-HDT ignition kill switch? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
Just curious if anyone has installed an ignition kill switch on their LC. Thinking about installing one myself for anti theft. Any and all experiences wanted.
Thank you.

First recognise that a knowledgeable thief can tap into the 12v supply to the solenoid in 10 seconds (if he wants your 80, he will be knowledgeable) so forget that idea.

Mail me direct for the best way to stop your 80 being driven away, not as simple as tapping into the solenoid supply, but will take a couple of hours to fit.

I have a pdf file ready to send with components needed and full fitting instructions, you will most certainly not be the first MUD member to benefit from this modification.

As an aside, I have been in the motor trade for over 50 years, during this time I have designed, built, and installed more custom anti theft devices in more vehicles than I can remember.

And yes before anyone mentions it, any vehicle can be stolen, a breakdown truck, skates under the wheels, you name it and it has been done, all you can do is make it difficult and most thieves move on.

Regards

Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom