1/75-8/76 OEM Rear Tire Carrier - CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moved this to its own thread finally...I've been selling off a BUNCH of stuff I had left over after selling my '76 FJ40...

Anyway, this is a stock FJ40 tire carrier, perfect for that complete, back to stock restoration you are planning :)

Per Specter this fits 1/75 thru 8/76 as OEM (although on the price list it states 12/74 thru 8/76). See:

http://www.sor.com/sor/cat142.tam?xax=9506&page%2Ectx=cat142%2Etam

All pcs are included (including catch plate - not pictured) with the exception of the mounting bolts. It is in great condition with little to no rust. Specter sells these for $225 site unseen and shipping unknown...Mine is LESS and you'll know an EXACT shipping cost (actual cost only, no handling etc. BS). Finish off that restoration right!!

I'll leave this on MUD for another month or so before finally resorting to eBay.

Here was the description (with corrected spelling and updated information :rolleyes:) in the other thread:

*** SOLD *** Stock Tire Carrier w/ Latch (see pic) *** SOLD ***
  • GREAT condition w/ minimal rust, small dent below one of the tire mounting plate bolts
  • Includes catch plate that mounts to the body for the latch mechanism - NOT shown in pic but I have it
  • No bolts/nuts/washers
  • Freeborn Red color - perfect restoration item!
  • Was $300 --> Then $250 --> Now $200 obo
Located in 80126 zip code - Colorado

PICS
P.S. Catch plate is gray primer color, not red like rest of carrier

Removed pics

Last edited:
Still available :)

ttt

ttt

Still have this if anyone is restoring their rig to stock...make me an offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back