02 Sensor Modification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Soooooo I ordered some new O2 sensors since I thought the CEL errors saying both were bad would be a pretty straightforward fix . Take out old put in new easy 60$ fix . However I only saw one sensor bit figured I'd find the second one later after more digging . However sensors came and I climbed under to begin the extraction and realize there are no CAT and no second o2 sensor in there at all and the one in there is welded in like a plug . There is an open connector to the harness where the second one is supposed to go .

What have people done in similar cases ? I don't live in a state that has emissions test so that's not a huge concern . Anybody here running o2 simulators ?

Pm 2kcruiser. I have his O2 sensor plug and no cats on my 95 and it works like a charm:)

Ok. So 3fe. I have no experience with that. I would assume it's like the earlier fzs. No need for sensor after the cat.

Pm 2kcruiser. I have his O2 sensor plug and no cats on my 95 and it works like a charm:)
Well from the looks of it there is no taking the old sensor out since it is pretty much welded on there. I think I might end up faking the one O2 sensor and then basically just plug in the other one in

Ok. So 3fe. I have no experience with that. I would assume it's like the earlier fzs. No need for sensor after the cat.
Yea it was modified too ... the CATs are gone and straight pipe put in . Its an odd set up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom