warn 8274 winch - $200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
8274-1.jpg

8274-2.jpg

8274-3.jpg

8274-4.jpg

8274-5.jpg

motor works. cable, remote and hawse fairlead included. $200cdn firm as is. will consider trades - 1978 FJ40 stuff or WHY. shipping looks like it will be $40-$100 depending on location.

Last edited:
I'll take it if it can be shipped to the USA.

pm you have

i can probably ship it from blaine, wa to save a bit on shipping costs for those interested.
this winch is not the deal of the century. it is a good value at $200. I believe the motor itself is worth $150

Brendan, Check your PM's.

spot in line also....

luv your avatar by the way.... luv that chit.

Last edited:
Hey, I'll get in line as well....

no shipping issues here (I'll pick it up)

pm sent...

Have you got the brake wheel (the wheel with the ratchet edge) and the other mounting plate (the one piece that mounts to the left side of the drum in your fourth picture) ie. the third and forth place for the winch to bolt to a bumper? In the first picture, is the shaft between the black plastic knob and the ratchet 'paw' welded to its collar (or is it just blobs of grease -- I'm not trying to knock you stuff. it's just a little hard to tell from the pic).

Cheers,
Steve

I'm out, sa next in line. Thanks for the pics. I talked to Warn, and a new brake for the 8274 is north of $250. I think there is enough effort there that I'll keep looking. Good luck, and btt.

smcruisin said:
Have you got the brake wheel (the wheel with the ratchet edge) and the other mounting plate (the one piece that mounts to the left side of the drum in your fourth picture) ie. the third and forth place for the winch to bolt to a bumper? In the first picture, is the shaft between the black plastic knob and the ratchet 'paw' welded to its collar (or is it just blobs of grease -- I'm not trying to knock you stuff. it's just a little hard to tell from the pic).

Cheers,
Steve
don't have the brake wheel. yes, it is welded.

Last edited:
Cruiserdrew said:
I'm out, sa next in line. Thanks for the pics. I talked to Warn, and a new brake for the 8274 is north of $250. I think there is enough effort there that I'll keep looking. Good luck, and btt.

Same for me...

Next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom