Alpha Pit Dates arrrrrrreee Uppp!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Florida Cruiser Heads...

We are going to run Alpha October the 1st and possibly the 2nd if enough people stick around...I'll bring tools and spare parts as normal....axle,birfs,welder,grinder,etc.etc. Like the Norm. I will be at camp the following Night holding down the fort.

I'm going to make another attempt at Kunckle Buster this time....hopefully it doesn't kick my ass as bad as it did last time...We are also going to hit up a few new spots at Alpha....rock gardens :beer:

Who ever is new or needs more info you can PM me when ever..

We are camping at... http://flca.org/oklawaha.jpg It's map, It's in Ocala, It's uhhhh umm Just be there. :D

-Al

I am in.. I am going to be planning on camping never done it before so i think it would be cool.. Anyone coming up from orlando let me know we can ride up together....

Goin' to start a convoy from St. Augustine around 3:30pm. :grinpimp:

David

friday right? :D haha....I'll be heading down friday...who knows what time i'll get out the door because im bringing the little lady... :princess: But i'll be there :beer:

Pics from the last ride.... :beer:
Alpha Pit 4.jpg
Alpha Pit 5.jpg
Alpha Pit 6.jpg

last ones cause im tired and its late and i need sleep... :D
DCP_2858.JPG
DCP_2860.JPG

I am coming from Otown. I am not sure on my camping status yet though. I might. Not sure. 407.463.5174 - mike

sweet Mike.. If you decide on heading up either for camping or not hit me up anyways. 407-451-8022... Frank

Ok your you cruiserheads that are not camping out Friday night and participating in exaggerated stories of trail rides...

You can meet us at the Pilot station at the intersection of I-75 and 326...there is 2 Pilot staions right across the street from one another (?) So, if we are not at one were at the other...

We will meet there around 10:00am... If we are not there right at 10 no worries it somtimes slow getting everyone together...

-Al

No camping out florida 80???? come on now...what fun is that? huh huh>? :bounce:

Speaking of exagerated trail rides... if anyone wants to run up through the forest I am probably going to leave o-town around 3-4ish, maybe 5.., and take a "scenic" route. Lots of bumps, some semi-tight trails(few scratches worth), sand, forest rds, and will be about 60 miles on dirt. Will probably take 6++/-- hours?? Who knows. We may get lost along the way but will eventually find the camp. BTW, is the camp West of 97(gas line)?
:beer:

Brotha Al.........

I will be showing up at Oklawaha sometime Friday afternoon. Trying to get out of WPB by lunch on friday. Should have a couple of other cruzahs with me. Looking forward to camping and wheeling.
Will be leaving the party satuday afternoon........

Al, since you;re the "trail boss" what is the outlook on losers (jeep and chevy owners) joining the ride? I know a couple guys that are looking for something "verticle".

Jim,

Sounds good man, I don't get off work til 4 so I will leave around 6:00pm and arrive around sun down...Stoked to see everyone there...

Chuck D... You are welcome to bring whoever...Just make sure they are not the crazy bunch that loves to run over trees and small animals..

The trails are tight...The more trucks the slower we move...which isnt always a bad thing just somthing to point out...Its up to you guys whatever you want to do and whoever you want to bring...

I know there a few trails I def. want a crack at agian... but besides that we can tool around Alpha all weekend and still have new spots to find...

Hope to see you all at camp , safe travels everyone...

-Al

P.S.
Capt. Jim... I am heading down past you this saturday to Miami to pick up an 80's series....woohooo

Fix Your Cruiser When It's Broke...

Bwuahhahahaa. Been e-mailing Al that I will be up late Friday afternoon - most likely drive up with Jimbo.

Finally started to work on fixing the last of the GSMTR damage last night, and it's worse than I thought. Not just a busted left birf or axle but all four knuckle studs are busted, or the housing is wasted. Got pissed when I couldn't find wheel locks and rain from latest storm bands passed through - but I think tonights gonna reveal total carnage. Grrrrrr. :D

Good thing the front axle on the parts truck is mostly dissassembled and the knuckle is sitting there ready to be pulled... Helps I've got 4 new knuckle studs, cone wshrs. and nuts in the trail box. Should get that fixed tonight and then prep. ripped frame horn for welding.

Bill.

Brotha Bill...

Good luck with the repairs....if you dont get all of them done in time..trailer it anyway and we can all get it done at camp the night before....

yea,yea, dats da ticket Bill....
Trailer it up, we'll pretend it''s a j@@p and tow it around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom