Free or very cheap 40 parts, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, Wifey said house with garage and barn must go. Listing it in the fall. about 6 weeks. I need to clean out the stuff. or call the dumpster company.
This stuff is mostly Free. I can meet you within an hour of Columbus for gas and lunch money. for any/ all stuff listed.

Set of 1975 FJ 40 axle housings. These are completely torn down. Meaning, no thirds, shafts, etc. Drum brake stuff is spoken for.

Maybe you need a front housing for a cut and turn, and a rear for a trailer. Or both to put in your barn.

FREE.

The wheels are in good shape overall. the close up is of one small ding in the edge. Not really that large at all. Would not effect the bead of a tire.
I found two early steering wheels from 1970s era. Not showroom but useable. 10 bucks for both. Pending sale

I found a set of dune beige kick vents. with the pins and springs. weather stripping good. 20 bucks for the pair.

One front heater, unk if it works good or not. from a 68 FJ 40. 15 bucks.

One stock leaf spring from a 68 FJ 40. Dont remember if its front or back.
Free

Smog box, from 1975 FJ 40. 10 bucks. see other post for photo,

Set of 4 1980's FJ 40 Rims. will fit disk brakes. Wire wheeled and spraybombed white. New valve stems in. 80 bucks for all 4. Spoken For.

1977 Fine spline birf. good shape only fits 1977 due to length. 25 bucks. SPOKEN FOR.

NON CRUISER STUFF> If you can make the trip to Columbus there is other crap I mean stuff in the barn.
Edit Furnace spoken for.

I found 2 window air conditioners that work out there, An electric clothes dryer that works. A portable dishwasher. and a built in model, a few larger display racks. Lots of Misc wood, and boards. some old electrical fixtures both inside and outside types. A heavy a$$ cast iron tub which is broken. Good for scrap metal. Basically a sanford and son type of barn. A few exterior and interior doors. Door knob sets.

Natural Gas stove. Kind of old, I pulled this from a rental. It should go back into a rental or deer camp. Dont know what kind. It works fine. It should go to deer camp. FREE.

JENN AIR electric stove top. This is the range portion of it. meaning no oven. Older probably late 80's early 90's. Pulled from a remodel. NICE. has grill insert and other stuff. All of the attachments. grease jar. original book etc. Still attached to the counter top. This could go in a nice deer camp. 150 bucks.

Set of 4 1997 4 runner tires. Dunlops. I think 275, 60, 16s. they are 16 inch tires. Balding. Good for rollers.
Same with a set of 1999 Civic tires. More tread. I think 13 inch wheel. Both Sets FREE.

Fiberglass Shower/ TUB insert. For remodeling a bathroom. right hand drain. Hole cut in for the water handle. Never used. Paid 180 bucks or so at home depot. Bastard was 4 inches too wide for the bathroom. 100 bucks. Larger unit to move. but never used. One piece means no mold mildew. Think Deer Camp.

I can get photos. Someone please take this stuff. Or make an offer on it. Like I said if we get a buyer, I will probably have to call the dumpster company.

I can get more photos of stuff if people want them. let me know.

Last edited:
Yes, I will ship that stuff. Mind you some of this stuff is Greasy. I will wrap it and box it up over the weekend. PM me an address for shipping. Just cover the cost of shipping and maybe a buck or two for gas.

Thanks.

I'll probabbly pickup the 77 birf if you still have. I'll be up there the last weekend of the month for WeRoc

Sounds good I will be here, and have it downtown Columbus, Just north of OSU's campus.

I will PM you my phone number.

Thanks man.

might want those 80's fj40 wheels if you wanted to ship them......and it was not crazy spendy to do so.

John

Warren,

Put my name on that used oil burning furnace! I might take some of the other stuff but will be there FOR SURE for this! :D

Thanks!
Nick Jennings

Nick, The furnace is all you.

Pimp, I can ship them forward air to seattle if that is close. Most of the stuff I have shipped around that weight was 50-60 bucks. (three long jumps seats to TX) Fiberglass hardtop etc.
I will grab some photos this weekend. If you want them for sure I can find out shipping $$. I also need to find a pallet.

Since you have beautiful trucks, these would need to be blasted, powder coated and shined with a diaper.

Last edited:
Top with some photos. Help a guy out here.

I want the drive shaft-PM sent.

Cruiserdrew said:
I want the drive shaft-PM sent.

Pmed you back, will be on its way this week.

Also I updated the list.

Are the wheels gone? If Pimp passed, I am interested.

Thx

Wheels are not gone, have not heard from the Pimp. I dont know How I feel about first in line second in line, I had a few PMs as well.

So Pimp, then McGruff44, then Juke. Whomever wants them PM me and I will give you an address to send some money to.

I do not want to step on Pimp's toes so I will let him decline before doing anything.

sorry, yeah I would do those wheels, I can make it to Seattle to pick them up. I will PM you about it

John

Landpimp I pmed you back. LandCruiserdude, I will box up the steering wheels. and get a shipping quote.

THANK YOU guys. Keep em coming.

Okay, heres what I have so far,

Phishtaco, Maybe on the 77 birf this weekend.
LandPimp On the steel wheels, I will get a pallet, get a weight, and get a close shipping cost.
Sonoranfun. Shackles from another post? Want them or not?
Cruiserdrew. Drive shaft will be shipped this week, or saturday at the latest.
Landcruiserdude. I need a shipping quote for you this week as well.
Jikser. Yes they will fit. Yes I have them. Need your address for shipping quote.
Zeebra, You have the oil fired furnace.

I would like to get as many shipping quotes this weekend so get me addresses if you havent aleady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom