Signaling .. clear as mud ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fiiiiiiiinally got my clear signals . I was originally going to exchange some other lenses + $ for Mot's clears , but alas I think my ex threw my old corner lenses in the garbage because they're long gone :censor: A fellow board member helped out by buying them off EBay for me when they would not accept CDN Paypal . He sent them on to me , and I paypal'd his acct ... shhh , not supposed to tell ya who it is cause he's got this grumpy persona on here .. which I'd hate to imbalance .. :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Anyway .. my plan is to resocket both the clear corners and the new signals so that both will stay on always (amber bulbed) and also blink .. ala 1157 sockets .

I figure I'll just tap into the corner wires for the always on .... and into the signals for the flash . That ought to work , yes ? Will the stock relay be enough to flash up to 8 bulbs ? Because on hazard it would be wired to flash both signals , the corners , the tails and my signals mounted under my mirrors .

Here are a few pics from today , in case someone who wishes to move towards the dark side needs some eye candy encouragement . :D

:cheers:

TY

P3050025.JPG
P3050022.JPG
P3050021.JPG

but look at the at those tiny tires :flipoff2:

An illusion .. plus the parking lot was sloping quite a bit from passenger side downwards past driver side . You almost hate to take shots of the front unless they are on level ground ... unless it's a flexing shot , for this very reason ..

TY

All you need now is the carbon fiber inlay for the console :flipoff2:

LX_treme - dude, the link to your truck in your sig kills me everytime I click on it. Who signed your guestbook?

Junk said:
All you need now is the carbon fiber inlay for the console :flipoff2:

LX_treme - dude, the link to your truck in your sig kills me everytime I click on it. Who signed your guestbook?

Junk, you're good!

twasn't me, but I laughed when I saw it then checked back to see if it was still there and it is. In fact it's the only one there.

Almost forgot thats not crystal clear lens :flipoff2:

Junk said:

Thanks for lettin me know Mike... Shuttzz i didnt noticed that :rolleyes: :flipoff2:
Well Obviously somebody didnt like & not welcome me as to joined the IH8MUD
thats why, but thats okay Mike. I dont know the guy and didnt do anything wrong with him so why bothers right?
Im family man but when it comes for 80 parts I look for something different or
what people dont have, hard to get. For example this:

I'm not sure if I'll go with that mod yet . I may though .. since I'm going to be throwing 1157's everywhere .. why stop at the front ?

TY

Sorta looks like a lotta Hondas I see around here.

LX_TREME said:
Almost forgot thats not crystal clear lens :flipoff2:

Im family man but when it comes for 80 parts I look for something different or
what people dont have, hard to get. For example this:

I dont know what your talking about . ;p
Parts are easy to get , hell Ive been to KOC in Kyoto and got a full tour of the shop from Kiyushi (sounds like "KOC" when spoken) Fujita himself and a short ride though town in KOC's HDJ80 with twin turbos race truck that in no way should be driven on the road :eek:
It all comes down to what your willing to pay :D

LX_TREME said:
Good for you if parts easy to get.I like to update and feel sorry for "KOC" with that so much power on TTHDJ80 the trannys just about to go... :rolleyes: :D

Hes running in that truck a manual trans. and he didnt say anything about the trans taking a dirt nap when I was there . The truck was not built for the road at all, it was built for road course and no way streetable to any kind of "milk runs to the Lawsons".
As for parts being easy to get it comes down to time and money. Stuff i got while in Japan in Jan. is just showing up now . Shipping was not cheap ether.
I have most likely ordered the largest cruiser part from Japan short of it being a whole cruiser then anyone on the list other then poss. Cdan. That was a BJ70 frame.
Its different stokes for different folks .
Heres a pix of my 70 with a KOC sticker in it I picked up the time I was there in 2001
http://www.yourlandcruiser.com/wheeling/20030405lobsterfest/Lobsterfest_0019.jpg

-T-,

Glad to hear (and see) that you FINALLY got those lenses! It's about time!!

Does anyone you know (from work, family, lovers :D , etc...) notice these mods you've done (lenses, tires(tyres), syspension, etc...) or it's all in vain. :D

Looking good brotha! :)

Mot

I am very glad to have my 80 *Motified*.

:D

T- I wired my secondary filament on the corners I got from Mot to run with the parking lamps. It puts out a pattern that lights up all Honda's, like LX_EXTREME's for example, as I pass by them.
:flipoff2:

LX_TREME said:
Way too much sticker there pal... :D by the way I think I may remember you.. :rolleyes: still have the KOC cap? :D

yeah I still have the hat pin .I have to look but I may have a extra around for you if you would like it. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom