Rear disc brake brackets... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Rear disc brake brackets for using the small/metric/GM monte carlo/eldorado caliper.

These caliper brackets are for use on a Land Crusier rear axle that DOES NOT have a parking brake provision, ie 1980 and earlier 40 and 55 series, not the late model 40 series, 60 series or mini truck.

These are the bolt on style, similar to what is available from many a vendor out there...and includes mounting hardwear.

80.00us plus 13.00us shipping to the lower 48.

Hit me with a PM please! :)

I can also supply the rotors with the center machined out and ready to go as well if you need them. 44.00us each, plus the ride.

Thanks!

-Steve

ALSO-

This thread details the install of these components on a customer truck.

Last edited:
ttt

bump for a good seller!

anyone?

pm'ed ya...

ttt

ttt

Do you still need an Ebrake handle assembly?
Butch

Rear disc brake brackets for using the small/metric/GM monte carlo/eldorado caliper.

These caliper brackets are for use on a Land Crusier rear axle that DOES NOT have a parking brake provision, ie 1980 and earlier 40 and 55 series, not the late model 40 series, 60 series or mini truck.

These are the bolt on style, similar to what is available from many a vendor out there...and includes mounting hardwear.

80.00us plus 13.00us shipping to the lower 48.

Hit me with a PM please! :)

I can also supply the rotors with the center machined out and ready to go as well if you need them. 44.00us each, plus the ride.

Thanks!

-Steve

Last edited:
I have a couple of these left....

PM me.

Thanks!

-Steve

Steve could be interested for a winter project Paul

ttt

I have a set of these made by the Poser and they fit great and are quite stout.
They are heavy bastids so by the time you figure in the shipping, he is practically giving them away!

Well, almost.

Ed

PM me if they are.. and maybe a link with some info and all the other stuff i'd need, it would be a decent project for me to do next... thanks

uptop

Poser, do you still have any brackets left? Please e-mail me with ordering info if you do. Thanks. termitedon@dswebnet.com

Sorry folks...did not realize there were questions...

You all have mail! :)

Thanks!

-Steve

hey poser do you have any of these left and if you do where do I send the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom