fj25 in az (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SPOTTED THIS ON THE WAY HOME YESTERDAY.

Ended up in the wrong lane tryin to snap this pic and had to exit the freeway, so I never had a chance to talk to him. Being towed by a new 4Runner.
FJ25C.JPG

sweet, OEM soft top 25, with I beleive the correct fj25 soft doors. Top is off a latter 66+ fj40...............someones got themselfs a project :)

It took me about 10 minutes to catch up (traffic) to him, then I blew by before I could grab the camera. Took another 15 to get him to catch back up to me to take the pic. Deffinately clean enough for a resto candidate. As it seemed at 70 mph I guess.

wow... that's pretty neat... I think I would have practically run him off the road to talk to him... was it a AZ plate on the 4Runner?

Yup,
Got a pic of that too. Just in case we had any crooked MVD friends.

I happened to have my Digi with me at the time. I typically don't keep it with me.

see now thats where i always thought it would be a cool thing to have, a phone with a camera AND simple GPS. wuld only have to carry one elctronic device.

That's my 25! What's the plate number BMAN? :flipoff2:

Looks like a PTO winch too. 25 didn't have the big hoopty roller fairlead. I thought I knew who's it was but an exhaustive search of the photo library came up with a few close...but no match.

Like LV's these are supposed to be rare, but a new one turns up every few weeks.
:D

RHINO said:
see now thats where i always thought it would be a cool thing to have, a phone with a camera AND simple GPS. wuld only have to carry one elctronic device.

Yup... that would be the Palm Treo 650. Saweeet! Not sure about GPS though...

Those sraps holding down the top? Too funny. Had to do that to the 40. It's a DD so I have to drive it. About to replace the gutter (the problem) but until then :eek:

Turns out that 25 belongs to the person I originally thought owned it. ;)

On its way to get a snowplow! Apparently it snows in AZ? :eek: I love to see the old 25's continuing to soldier on. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom