97 Fzj-80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser, 150K miles, 3RD Row Jump Seats, Front and Rear Lockers, New Center Diff Locker and 7-Pin Mod, New BFG/TKO All Terrains 285/75-16s with less than 5K miles on 'em, New Interstate Battery, New OEM Belts, New Driver side Power Window Motor, New 7 Pin Tow Package with trailer brake assist, New Window Tint, New Front Door Speakers, New EGR and O2 emissions replaced, and All New Synthetic Fluids changed out at Toyota... This vehicle is in Tip Top shape, excellent condition, everything works well, and is a smokin hot deal at $10,850 bucks, the only reason i'm selling it, is because we liked it so much we bought another one, a LX-450, and so we've got to sell one of 'em... and it's not going to hurt my feelings one bit if it doesn't sell... so it's a great daily driver and i'm sure an awesome off-roader, although i only took it out in the snow a bit and i'm sure it's itchin to get dirty and do some crawlin... pls contact me here or probably at my email... henry.waldheim@gmail.com or 505-288-9600, first one with the cash gets it...
TLC1.jpg
TLC2.jpg
TLC3.jpg

Looks fantastic, bump for a great deal!

Right! i've had a couple of offers, but no ones showed up with the cash yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom