Very solid 85 Pickup trade or sale for FJ40. GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys! I just found this site today. Great info for FJ's! I will be selling my baby this summer to purchase an FJ40. I have an 85 Toy pickup that I've had for about 6 years now. When I purchased it the condition was exceptional and it still is. It had 36k orginal on the odometer and the plastic was still on the shifter boot. This truck was in stock show room condition at time of purchase. The truck currently has 100k and just got a new head. All the mods were mostly done by myself except for the gear setups. The truck is still in excellent shape and is 99% rust free. The body is 95% original. I have taken excellent care of this truck and its only seen the trail three times. I've never broken a part while wheeling either. Its honestly one of the nicest 85's I've ever seen and I'm constantly getting compliments wherever I go. Specs are listed below.

* 22R w/ 100k, new head, oil changed every 3,000, 5spd trans, COLD A/C.

* 5 inch lift w/ Allpro standard length springs in the front & Marlin
long travels in the back.

* Newly installed power steering with Sky manufacturing crossover
steering.

* Rancho 5000 long travel shocks in the back w/ custom over the axle /\ mount & Doestch Tech shocks in the front.

* 5.29 gears with a new Aussie locker in the back.

* New 35" BFG muds with roughly 1000 miles & 15x8 rock crawlers.

* SR5 Bucket seats from a 92 4Runner with lumbar adjustments, wet okole seat covers & custom built center console which holds a CB.

* ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, IPF 900 lights.

* Custom rear bumper w/ 2" hitch and tow points.

* Square custom sliders and front driveshaft.

The only body damage is from the tires rubbing on the front fenders and this is minimal. The paint is in excellent shape with minor scratches and scuffs.

River_Rock_pic.jpg

Picture_146.jpg

Picture_029.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looking to trade or sell for FJ40 in reasonable condition with minimal rust. I need to get 6k if I sell. Located in Athens, GA. PM me for questions or more info. Thanks, Wes

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom