Good Condition 87 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

87 FJ60
White
210kmi
2nd owner
$3,000 obo
Located in Rochester, NY 14610

This has been my DD for about the last year and a half. I purchased this truck from its primary owner. The truck overall is in good shape. The body has usual spotty landcruiser rust, with the worst spot on the drivers door. The rear hatch/tail gate are virtually rust free. The interior is in really good shape. No cracks on the dash, or tears in the head liner. The frame is solid, with no major rot.

**I have a 4" thick folder with paper work for almost everything ever done to this truck, including the window sticker from the dealer!

I put a mild lift on it, consisting of FJ62 springs, and one add-a-leaf. I added some greasable shackles as well.

Specs:
2F motor
4spd
33x10.50 BFG (40% left)
2 1/2" lift

In the last year, I have done front brakes, calipers/pads and rotors. The exhaust is 2 years old.

Everything works on this truck, including the AC and headlight washers!

known issues:
IT has an exhaust leak in the engine compartment, coming from the EGR pipe.
On occasion, it idles rough, most likely do to a vacuum leak somewhere
slight "clunk" sound from steering column (however, I have checked all tie-rod ends, drag links, and all u-joints in steering, all of which are very tight)
License plate light assembly is rusting, needs to be replaced (bu lights do works)

Please email me for detailed pics:

undergroundroot@mac.com

Jon R. :cheers:
_MG_1138.JPG
_MG_1142.JPG

Last edited:
Jon, sorry for the chat, but what's up man? Is that your new dd in the background of 2nd pic? Free bump

Yo J-dog...yep, got a 98 uzj100 yuppy-mobile!

When are we hitting up Raush creek!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom