Pig of the Month...Osagecruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry all i am a little behind in getting this posted...things are very hectic round here during baseball season!

i bought this pig from fjben out in greely colorado...love the looks of the truck even though my family thinks it is ugly...aside from jake and he thinks any land cruiser is sweet!

this is a 1972 fj55..it has a 1976 2f engine in it with a 74 f carb...it has a 4 speed tranny/transfer case and 76' axels...the front axel has disk brakes and the rear are drums...it also has a fully electronic ignition from an fj60...it leaks a little fluid so some rebuild/replacement of gaskets and seals is planned

some of the other goodies include a 4" safari lift kit...old man emu nitrocharger shocks...an old man emu steering stabilizer..anti-inversion shackles..u-bolt skid plates and a jt outfitters power steering kit.

the only things i have done to the truck since i bought was to replace the clutch master and clutch slave cylinder and put two brand spanking new mirrors on it.

my plans are to remove the body...repair the rust...repaint...the interior will receive a new headliner...durabak...sound deadening material and i am having the factory seats reupholstered for reuse...they are very comfortable!

i hope to begin work on the piggy this spring and summer and hope have her completed by winter...i need to wrap up the last of the work on jakes 40 first....then once the piggy is complete i will start on the 45.....look for the build thread comming soon on my fj55

osagecruiser
jakepig5.JPG

don't look too closely!...after jake drove thru that mud he had to clean his shoes off!

osagecruiser

More! Need more!
Any good camping stories or funny break-downs or anything. Any complaints about the Manafre lift? It looks good... What size hoops you got on there?
Wouldn't mind seeing a closer pic of the front bumper too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom