• nay

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • gay

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Woah a butterfly!

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok, so here it is
Drivetrain (engine, lockers, gears, tranny, etc)
Stock Engine w/K&N Filter
Gears 4.88
Stock CTR Differential Lock

Suspension/Lift, Wheels/Tires:
OME 2.5" lift
OME Castor Correction
Slee Rear Bump Stops
315/75/R16 BFGoodrich All Terrains

Interior Enhancements:
Cobra CB w/ 4ft. Antenna

Exterior/Armor Modifications:
TRD OFF-ROAD Decals
Kaymar Rear Bumper w/ Swingout Tire Carrier w/Spare and Hi-Lift Mount
ARB Winch w/Warn 9000 & w/ 2 IPF's
Safari Snorkel
Flareless Rhino Lined Exterior

and the pictures
DSC_0003_edited-1.jpg

mud1.jpg

mud2a.jpg

mud3.jpg

mud5.jpg

mud4.jpg

mud7.jpg

mud6.jpg

Last edited:
e_parise, nice cruiser! Kind of reminds me of mine..;) .. Hey we've got to wheel again, it was fun last time. You are going to replace the lining on the cruiser? With what?

nice truck man, any luck finding OEM wheels ? also curious what are you going to replace the Rhino lining with ?

Evan - I still need to come visit you sometimes. :) Tell us a little bit more history about this truck.

im going to replace the lining with a better quality lining. and yeah we should go to hollister soon. my friend with his tacoma just got his new coilovers and wants to go and try them out. so i think we should take a trip out there (or pismo?).

and i ditched the top lights because i had to re-seal the hole in the top of my car where the light wires poke through.

im going to replace the lining with a better quality lining. and yeah we should go to hollister soon. my friend with his tacoma just got his new coilovers and wants to go and try them out. so i think we should take a trip out there (or pismo?).

and i ditched the top lights because i had to re-seal the hole in the top of my car where the light wires poke through.

Oh I wired mine through my door jam and you never even see them inside the car except for about a 6 inch strip that nobody ever notices.

Oh I wired mine through my door jam and you never even see them inside the car except for about a 6 inch strip that nobody ever notices.

yeah i have probably a half inch hole drilled right above the driver door. so all of my wires are internal

nice now just get it locked and the normal size wheels, cc93cruiser we need to plan out a trip i really want to see what the tacoma can do now.e you need to start the fight against diabetes. it's gonna kill you. everyone else do not let him have any candy

nice now just get it locked and the normal size wheels, cc93cruiser we need to plan out a trip i really want to see what the tacoma can do now.e you need to start the fight against diabetes. it's gonna kill you. everyone else do not let him have any candy

ha ha, laugh it up josh, last time i checked you wanted to use my OBD scanner? god, what if i cant find it. man that would suck

Very nice - how do you like the Kaymar Hilift holder? and where then is the license plate - can't see it in the one rear pic you posted.

Very nice - how do you like the Kaymar Hilift holder? and where then is the license plate - can't see it in the one rear pic you posted.

~The Hilift holder is ok but sometimes when climbing a hill, and if you go over a water bar then it will hit a little. But I usually solve that by flipping it upside down. And the license plate is there its just hiding in that picture. I have the top left bolt, bolted on the top right hole, if that makes sense.

re - licence plate - it does. Guess I'll keep looking for a best solution for the Hilift on my INTI. Thanks for the feedback. White trucks rule!

Awesome rig, this is basically the exact setup that I want to someday have on my cruiser. Did you use Bondo, or something, to seal the holes where the flares were?

the wheels are 15 in rock crawlers with 2.5? backspacing, also have 1" spacers in the back and 1/4" up front.

for the holes i used tape and rhino lined over it.

Nice rig, HUGE TRD logo on the hood!! :flipoff2:

Excellent placement of the CB antena. Is that the OEM mount for the Kaymar rear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom