Moab OCTOBER 6th-8th (Possibly 9th) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Headng down there to play...Interested to know if anyone else will be there?

I hear it is the TTORA event down there, no one is going from here eh?

Cool. I am camping down Kane Creek most likely, so I will keep an eye out for you folks.

Hey Roger,
what's your general plan?
I might be interested in rolling with you if you're open to company.

Hayes

Leaving Thursday night, assuming I can get a sub, and staying down Kane Creek. We are going to run a trail or two, and then we are going to spend some time in Arches, and return home Sunday night. I would be hip to your coming along, as long as you can hang with a slow moving 62...

Hope to see some of you folks down there...

We're going to be in Moab in mass from the 6th to the 10th. It's not a LC thing except for mine, but we'll have quite a few off roaders with us. We'll be camped a ways south of Moab near indian creek falls. The group we'll be with is one of the most friendly open bunches of people you'll ever meet and if anyone is down in the area (canyonlands/newspaper rock) swing by the camp for a brew and a friendly face. The camp is about:
38 12' 44.43"N
109 40' 24.33"W
Last time I gps'ed it anyway.

Not sure excatly what and when on trails but we want to do a newbie day in lavender canyon, a medium day at behind the rocks/pritchett arch, then if anyone wants to really beat themselves to death we thought pritchett canyon would be fun.

More the merrier!
Chris

Leaving Thursday night, assuming I can get a sub, and staying down Kane Creek. We are going to run a trail or two, and then we are going to spend some time in Arches, and return home Sunday night. I would be hip to your coming along, as long as you can hang with a slow moving 62...

I'd like to meet you down there--I could get the wife to come on this one as well. I'll have to see what I can do about that Friday (not as difficult as finding a sub, though).
Not worried about the tractor-pace.
My wife says I drive too slow, so it should work out fine.

I'll let you know asap, thanks for the general invite.

Hayes

Sounds good guys. I am not sure what trails we are planning, my bro-in-law is a newbie wheeler, in an 04 Xterra. My cell # is (801) 599-0974 so call when you want to meet.
GoOutside- Shoot me a pm or whatever, it would be fun to meet up. I may just find you with those GPS units and chat.
-Moody

BTW, I drive this jank:
IMG_0029.jpg

Woohoo!
Great trip.

Very wet trip.

Drove Fins 'N' Things and the first pitch of Cliffhanger.

Here are some photos:

Dyatt%201.jpg

Rubi%20down.jpg

Xterra%20down.jpg

Wet%20Moody.jpg

Nap.jpg

Likes%20to%20drive.jpg

Hayes%20family%20(dry).jpg

FJ%20204.jpg

80%20Cliffhanger%202.jpg

80%20Cliffhanger%201.jpg

80%20up.jpg

Dirty%2080.jpg

my new desktop image (and the one that I think would make a great Toyota Trails cover):

WC%20Moody.jpg

Here's a big version (1680x1050) of the photo if you want one:
http://www.mintchewsessions.com/images/WC Moody.jpg

Hayes

Great pics man!

A few I took:
hayes1.jpg
hayes2.jpg
hayes3.jpg

A few more...I didn't get any pics of my 62 in action that turned out worth a darn, so here is the Xterra in action...at least
hopes1.jpg
hopes2.jpg
hopes3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom