100 Series Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1999 LC 100 HDJ
2. Name of owner - Zox
3. Name of vehicle (optional) - None
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 263.000 kilometers
5. Modifications, if any - HID, Rear Camera, Stereo, came with rear lock.
6. How you use the truck - With special care :)
Tlc6.jpg

1. Year and model of vehicle - 1999 LX470

2. Name of owner - Tad (and Glynnis) Abraham

3. Name of vehicle - Several actually: "TexLex", "The Lexus from Texas", latest and greatest is "SwamperLex"

4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 125,000

5. Modifications, if any - Tires only, 285/75R16 Revo's and 34x10.50 Super Swampers

6. How you use the truck - for the first part of my ownership I surveyed out of it daily. Powerlines, timber roads, ditches, creeks, mud, a couple HOURS of idling a day, 800 #'s of gear and 3 muddy people 5 days a week. Held up great but now I have retired it to the wife as a DD and I work out of a Taco. A decision I regret but the lil' taco just fits down tight paths alot better; the achilles heel of the 100. Amazing how the paint and leather held up through that abuse! Hell, the engine too for that matter, it's probably got the run time (in hours) of a 200,000 mile engine due to it idling when doing road work yet still runs like a sowing machine and produces beautiful used oil analysis numbers.

Last edited:
1. Year and model of vehicle - 2000 LC 100 Series
2. Name of owner - Snook
3. Name of vehicle (optional) - None
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 79k
5. Modifications, if any - See my signature below.
6. How you use the truck - very useful escape pod from my mother-in-law

Last edited:
tabraha said:
Zoran: That color is beautiful!!!

On a side note, what's the deal with maneill to post about it and then not doing it? :D
Thanks for the color remarks. I don't understand this "maneill" thing? What's about it?

I see why you wouldn't understand it. I mistyped it!! I was picking on macneill, the starter of the thread for having a good idea and then forgetting to post his own info. :D

2002 UZJ 100
Mike and Melanie MacNeill
The 100
TJM T-15 Bull Bar, OME Lift, Warn Winch, Borla Cat-Back, IPFs front, PIAAs rear, BFG MTR 305s, Powdercoated 470 wheels
Some wheeling, fishing rig, Home Depot, Ski vehicle

Last edited:
I was sorta waiting for e9999 to make it all "official" and stuff. And I agree, we need more pix!

hmmm.... I could do this
but it'll cost ya an invite to Martha's Vineyard for some wheelin! :D

and this thread needs more pics!

macneill was too busy bustin' on my tires! though rightly so in this forum...

Nah, you don't wanna go out there. It's just one island and you drive around in circles. Plus Teddy's the only one to do any real off-roading out there.

e9999 said:
hmmm.... I could do this

e9999 said:
hmmm.... I could do this

only off roadin on mv is south beach and chappy and its all loose sand (that i've found). hit up chappy on a full moon high tide for some interesting off roading...

Only problem is Norton Point's been closed from erosion. Prior to that it was a nice ride all the way around.

Salt water + LC = bad mix.

Cruiser Newb said:
only off roadin on mv is south beach and chappy and its all loose sand (that i've found). hit up chappy on a full moon high tide for some interesting off roading...

Hey Zox: Love that Bronze!...I think you and I are the only Bronze owners here.

Stats:
1999 LC100
TJM T3 Classique Front
Slee rr (just put on this week)
OME T-bars; 866 rr; OME shocks
Sliders by Dan
T-Case Skidplate by Dan
AO drawers
Waeco CF-50 fridge/freezer
Mobi-Arc Powergate: Orbital primary; Orbital DC secondary
Pin 9 + rr locker mod
CDL + e-locker rear.
MT/R 285R75/16's
Amzoil everywhere
Deere bulbs
PowerTank
Sound
Tornado...32mpg!!! (just kid'n boyz :D )

Yet to bees: Lightforce 170's; Front locker; who knows!
LC1.jpg
LC2.jpg
LC3.jpg

Fawk man! You guys with your Slee Diff Drops and T-Bars make me look like a gawd damn lowrider!

I guess I know my Xmas presents for this year!

spressomon

That's a very nice rig you got. Rare color and really nice rear bumper (slee) to cap it.

I did saw the slee rear bumper on the other rig like yours and I am not sure if I take a rear bumper that looks kinda deep, almost 10 inches sticking out? Am I overblown it?

Dan who?

Regards,

I think "Dan" being "Dan the man."

The cat built his own sliders... but never offered to build any for us!

1. Year and model of vehicle - 2005 UZJ100
2. Name of owner - Doug
3. Name of vehicle (optional) - None - Waiting for more character marks
4. Mileage on the truck odometer - 3,200
5. Modifications, if any - OME Heavies and Nittos Terra Grapplers LT325/60 R18
5a. Future mods - Front (ARB) and rear (Slee) bumpers and sliders (Slee), Winch up front, CB and hopefully a supercharger.
6. How you use the truck - Light and moderate trail use, towing,

05_Driveway.JPG

Another, From the Rear. Anyway, these are 5 of my best buddies.

Rear_Shot.JPG

Last edited:
Snook said:
spressomon

That's a very nice rig you got. Rare color and really nice rear bumper (slee) to cap it.

I did saw the slee rear bumper on the other rig like yours and I am not sure if I take a rear bumper that looks kinda deep, almost 10 inches sticking out? Am I overblown it?

Dan who?

Regards,

The Slee, while not real low profile, is only 7" extending from body without bumper at all (plus 2.5" for the receiver hitch extension). Since this is a true box construction bumper I don't see a way of making the receiver hitch flush with the bumper. FYI: Literally everytime I wheeled I dragged the facto receiver...this should (I'll find out next week) elimate that problem for most of my 4x4'n here.

Dan Streight

macneill said:
I think "Dan" being "Dan the man."

The cat built his own sliders... but never offered to build any for us!

Mac...you must have been sleeping when I offered...use that search function will ya ;)

Hahaha! You're right! Forgot about that. Must have been the wine. :D

spressomon said:
Mac...you must have been sleeping when I offered...use that search function will ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom