For Sale Three sets of complete axles, locked and unlocked, whole and complete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
I am parting 6 80s and have numerous sets of axles for sale-

1. complete set (front and rear) of Locked axles, brakes, calipers, knuckles, housing, diff, ECU, harnesses, and dial. basically, everything needed to swap out factory lockers- This comes off a 94. SOLD
  2. complete set (front and rear) of Locked axles, brakes, calipers, knuckles, housing, diff, ECU, harnesses, and dial. basically, everything needed to swap out factory lockers- This comes off a 96. SOLD
  3. parting out front FF axle from a 94. I have knuckles, housing, diff, axles, birfs, spindles, flanges, etc), Rear axle is SOLD.
  4. near complete front axle (no calipers) from a a 93 $500 or can part out. Rear axle is sold. PM what you want and I can give you prices
  5. Complete set of axles off a 91; $600 for the front; rear is sold

Shipping is from austin.

I am open to diesel drivetrain trades, or ????

Pics from the 94

Last edited:
PM sent..

bump will consider partial trade for a F/2F in good condition or a small trailer (like a m416) or a popup.

Locked f/r axles still for sale?
Mileage on them?
How do the calipers and rotors look?

Thanks

Hey,

Yes they are still for sale. The truck has 186K IIRC. I havent checked the rotors/calipers yet.

I may be headed to Colorado/NM next month. I can offer nearly free delivery of these or any other part off the 80s I am parting out.

Free delivery to calgary and I might take those locked axles off of your hands.

HAHA!:flipoff2: I love it up there- Western Canada is my favorite part. But I am not headed there this year. Someday I will take the kids to Banff area.

Customer needs an open 4.11 rear chunk...got one? PM price.
Butch

Locked axles package is sold. I have the unlocked set off the 93, unlocked set off the 94 and recently added a 91 that I am parting.

rear brakes

Are you selling the rear brakes (rotor/calipers)? How much ship to 91311

updated list with newly acquired rigs. I do have a complete locked set again

list updated. i added some more axles. I have 2 locked sets and 3 unlocked sets. realistic offers entertained

deposit received on another locked set. I still have 1 complete locked package as well as open axles. Will sell the open complete or parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom