unused front roll cage FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
Threads
this is a SOR front cage...not a full cage

it has never been installed...i slid the two side bars together but never welded them...it is complete except for the bolts...they went MIA in 4 moves :rolleyes: I do have all 7 other pieces.

as seen here: Specter Off-Road-Land Cruiser Parts - Page 245-Cage Kits

I would like to sell locally...shipping would be expensive since the side bars slid together...i can't get them appart :rolleyes: and have no time to try to separate to ship...shipping as i remember was quite expensive and the bars at sor are $277.50

Reson I am selling:
#1 been there and done that and No longer have the desire to beat on my rig anymore :)
#2 need the $$$ for rixing my poor ol cruiser

I am located in Albany area in NY

asking $150
245-80.gif

Last edited:
johnny C i don't have a use for the cage but I do have fiberglass fenders that came with a truck I bought.. I really haven't looked at them to tell their total condition but they look pretty good.. I can take some pictures for you in mid Oct when i go home if you still need them

don't know what brand they are too*

I was able to find one of these local to me so please do not hurt yourself seperating the bars to ship on my account. Free bump and good luck on sale.

I'm possibly interested if you could separate and ship. If so give me a total price to 16601. Thanks

still have these...

i could probably find a way to get them to Fall Gathering in NH upcomming if somebody wants them...

not going to ship...too odd sized and too expensive...sold locally only...sorry

lil scratched up ...but...for $150 :meh:

sor price is $290

interested. can you post pics of lil scratches. any chance that you'll be going south on I87? I'm near I87 on NY/NJ border.

i have parents that live on LI and i do venture down that way at times...

to install the bar it does need to be welded in...then it will need to be painted anyhow

but....i will see about getting some pictures of what i'm talking about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom