80 Series Pocket Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Flares are made per order (91-92 or 93-97 styles) and delivery averages 2-3 weeks. Kit comes with the flares, Torx self threading hardware, EPDM trim gaskets, and basic instructions. $630 for forum members. Shipping is running about $60-$80 in the US. Contact me for a quote.

93-97%20flares.jpg

Downhillslide.jpg

doorflare3.jpg

Last edited:
What are these made out of? Are they color through black or just painted? Also how far do these project out past the fender?

Thanks!

-A

Flares are made per order (91-92 or 93-97 styles) and delivery averages 2-3 weeks. Kit comes with the flares, Torx self threading hardware, EPDM trim gaskets, and basic instructions. $630 for forum members. Shipping is running about $60-$80 in the US. Contact me for a quote.

Dear Jamisobe,

We would like to purchase a full set of flares for our GXL 80 Series Wagon and I also need LHR door flare ( Australia is RHD ) for a friend of mine as well. He purchased a set off you about 12 plus months ago and damaged one on a DVD trip.

I will need a price landed in Cairns , Queensland, Australia.

You can contact me via my email if you would prefer ........... Justin@nqcrash.com.au

Could you also give me an indication on how long it would take you to send them as well.

Kindest Regards

Justin

Are these the same width as stock? And how do I go about getting some to Easley, SC 29640?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom