Builds '93 Fzj-80...Unbreakable Fab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.unbreakablefab.com
I just picked up a customers rig.... It is a '93 FZJ-80 with 83K on the ticker
Story goes the guy just got alot of the work finished...and it got stolen by some drunk punks...police give chase..drunk+chase+lifted truck=Roll-over

So now I'm gonna chop the top...add in a full cage, race seats, 4-point harnesses, weld the back doors closed, make tube doors, bobbed bed, toolbox, LED tail lights mounted in the toolbox, front winch bumpers, rear bumper, spray in lined interior, rock lights ...etc.....

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

SWWWEEEEEEEEET!

can't wait to see the build-up man.

malphrus

Well..It wouldn't start so I hauled it down to the owner's mechanic...for some reason it won't show any voltage on the dash? So as soon as it will run again, it will come back and I'll proceed to chop it up and make it :censor:

here is something that the cage will resemble...this was another rig that I did
Picture439.jpg

Is not bad at all .. the roof is the worse part, but the body it's decent to repair. ( I know about that ! :D )

But your plans sound pretty nice ..

OK! you asked for it!
We cut tonight! No more front fenders...ever. They will be replaced by tubing...no more ARB, it will be replaced by tubing...no more roof, it will be replaced by tubing
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

This is gonna be cool . . .

Man I wish I had your fab skills. Your cage on the Toy P/U looks killer! I'm really curious how much coin you dropped for the 80. It's none of my buisness I know, but it is a great platform for what you are doing. I jsut never see wrecked 80's come up for sale-ever.

TK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom