45 corner glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wdukes

SILVER Star
Threads
Tried SOR...looking for 45 removable top corner glass.

Thanks,
Dukes

Cdan?....... anychance they are still in the system??

Curved/tempered glass can be custom made. I have hear of guys getting pieces bent for old cars.. spendy though I'm sure.

I have a new one in the box for the right rear corner of my truck. I wanted to make sure it was the right part, so a while back I called CDan and he verified it was correct. At that time, he said there was "one" available somewhere in the Toyota parts system.

I haven't checked, but how close is the 40 hardtop corner glass? Could it be ground or cut to fit? Seems like its close to the same size.

Can't tell you how many corner glass sets I bought. Some off Ebay and others from online sources. I'd either get two driver sides or one side tinted and the other clear etc. I finaly started calling Toyota dealerships until this one place down south said they could get them. They did!!! Had em in a week or so. Haven't been able to locate the receipt yet but I'll keep looking. It's odd how one dealer can find parts that another doesn't have in the system.

i'm a toyota parts guy, i'll check tomorrow!

btw, being a parts guy has it's perks, i bought the LAST set in the U.S. of new rear tailgate latches for a lwb 45. hate to brag but because of me they are now unavailable in the U.S. forever!

Took a week but a pair came today for me. 1 left and 1 right availiable in the USA right now. Good luck, John

John, do you have the part #'s and how much did they run you?

Ordered mine today from the dealer, had to come from Japan, but that is just fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom