thanksgiving run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
geographical area known as canada, near ontario
hey guys,
i go offroading in the bobcaygeon pretty often and sometimes have a hard time finding other trucks to come along. so i welcome anyone [with a toyota truck*] to come along since ill be going anyways :p all my buddys trucks are broken or overheating or rolled over...

my buddy trevor has a farm(land) in burnt river where we can camp. the only luxury are outhouse. bring a tent, or sleep in your hotel toyota like i do. we'll have a nice fire and see whos got the tallest stories.

so far i got interest from jerome, matt and mike.
it open invite, just let me know if you want to come.

i would google how to get there from fenelon falls, which is the last big town you drive through
address is
xx---edited out--xxx

*optional :p

Last edited:
Simon, I added this run to the club web page and will send out a notice to the club members later on today.
Dave

hey dave, thanks for for posting on your website, but could you please take down the address. i dont like it being posted where i can have access to it. it is not my place but i have been given permission to have people come camp. i only posted it here on this forum because i can delete as soon as the weekend is over.

this is not an exclusive upper canada land cruiser club event.

do you plan on coming dave?

Yup anywhere along the 401 is good with me I get on at weston road so anywhere after that.

Moose if your interested we could meet up with @ the 401 and HWY 35.

i suck monkey butt, gotta work till later on friday now, i'll have to leave at the crack of dawn saturday morning!

bringin a friend to ride shotgon on the 40.

Simon do you want me to leave the address till the run or just add to call you for directions? i'm trying to work on making it, just waiting on final weekend plans.
Dave

what time on friday rome? I would leave as late as 10

hmm, workin till 8/9pm'ish (would have to head back to mistersauga to pick the 40 up), i could take the 40 to work (but it won't fit in the underground lot, all day street parking will be a biatch), and leave from TO. lemme double check my sched

Dave, that's awesome you might be able to make it!

hmm, workin till 8/9pm'ish (would have to head back to mistersauga to pick the 40 up), i could take the 40 to work (but it won't fit in the underground lot, all day street parking will be a biatch), and leave from TO. lemme double check my sched

Dave, that's awesome you might be able to make it!

we prob still be up if you get there there late. either we'll wait to go out.

Simon do you want me to leave the address till the run or just add to call you for directions? i'm trying to work on making it, just waiting on final weekend plans.
Dave

leave till the run then please erase it. hope you make it out

spent the weekend in the coe-hill area south of bancroft and the colours are already a changing ! .lots more exploring with the kids and looks like i will have enough knowledge of the area to host an event next year !
on another note accepted an offer on the house this weekend closing date of dec .6 !!!
yaaahhhhooooo!!! now i need a place to live !! hoping for a garage .
looking foreward to next weekend maybe last minute mike will have the winch mounted ??
moose

Rome, you could drive the 40 to my place near royal york subway station park it at my place for the day and I will drop you off there and then pick you up after work and we will roll! I will be around all day friday.

Rome, you could drive the 40 to my place near royal york subway station park it at my place for the day and I will drop you off there and then pick you up after work and we will roll! I will be around all day friday.

thanks for the heads up Matt. hmm, i don't think i'll be able to get out of work till past 10pm now... i'm thinkin now if you should just head out as soon as you want/can cuz Simon and the crew will already be there friday, this way you got more wheelin time! and you wont have to wait for my arse! and then you can coordinate with Mike along the 401 for a rendezvous if he's free to leave anytime as well...yeah?!

i'll just bounce early saturday morning with my buddy and his x-terra, like 5/6am and get there for 9am (goin slow n steady on the 40)...

btw, we're good to stay saturday night and leaving sunday, we're both working around 4'ish sunday aft..

so we got:
me/buddy
matt
mike/last minute Bruce?
simon and the defiant yota crew
dave?

this is gonna be awesome!

some isolated showers forcasted so far, just to make sure we've got mud n water to play in

Weather Forecast: Bobcaygeon, Ontario - The Weather Network

Last edited:
trying to get copilot but it seems like a negative .i will be up late friday night (9-10ish)got a date on the way. it is faster for me to cut across 7 and then up from where i will be .
actually have to clean all the stuff outa the cruiser and figure out my sleeping conditions food etc.
looking foreward to the fun !!
moose ,lastminute mike

there are muds holes and trails at a literal stones throw from where we will camp so we can be busy sodont kill yourself getting there romey, we will wait for you to go out. it takes me 3hrs tops to get there @90kmph; its not that far.

ive been up there alot recently and it gets COLD at nite. bring your tuque.

i hope the defiant guys fix at least one truck to come out ;)

right on Simon. yep, it'sa gonna be chilly at night!

if there's no cell signal then i'll have my two way on at channel 4 when we get closer.

Wayne, you somewhre in california delivering that 40 or what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom