May Long Weekend '08 - Churn Creek (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
May 17, 18 & 19, 2008

I know that Sopel, Robert, Marcin and myself are thinking of doing what we did last year and visit you guys for night 1 and then going off on a exploration journey into the wild. The details have not been finalized yet as to where but I guarantee that it will not be a boring trip.

I'm in for the exploring

im in for meeting wherever, as I said in my other post im gonna try for sunday off. I have done a bit of exploring around here. Marie and I went up Deadman FSR today. Nice area

Dan
daedman.jpg

I will be heading up on Friday Too. I am also into exploring. Exploring it is.

im in for meeting wherever, as I said in my other post im gonna try for sunday off. I have done a bit of exploring around here. Marie and I went up Deadman FSR today. Nice area

Dan

Pics of Marie...and you and your truck?

:eek:AH I never peek at fellow cruiserheads women or any woman that is attached. Besides I like the chubby ones

dan looks at my woman, i look at his, its a thing we have...haha

When it comes to the exploring I will give you all a fair warning right now - there is a large chance of several u-turns and back-tracking, since these are trails we have not been on the conditions are unknown so there will likely be bridge building, tree cutting, digging, etc. The aim will be to make it to some nice lakes for fishing and relaxing but depending on the trail and how long it takes to get from one place to wherever, there may be a chance of camping somewhere on the trail. I will be looking at the maps to figure out some neat routes, if there is a suggestion of some places we have not been to yet - great! I'll see about finding ways into it. For the most part we are going to try and stay away from main FSRs but at times there is nothing that can be done about it.

Lets see I bought a poulan with a 20" bar, I have a Jonsered 625( another saw from the old days and shovels 60" Hi Lift gloves and two hand still . I love trips like that

Sounds like my usual kind of trip Mat, especially running up trails that might lead to somewhere and turn out to be dead ends. Secluded lakes for fishing would be icing on the cake. If for some reason I can't get around an obstacle, I am also okay with the rest of the group that can going on.

Last edited:
Hey Mat, I might go with you this year. I'll talk with more later about it.

Man does every post on this C.C. site get hijacked by irrelevant bull****, LoL whoes going when and where to Churn or Roche

hope people will still be up late on saturday night. Ill be showing up around midnight. Same spot at the river right?

Depends how much wood there is that night
GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom