Hey Tucson Members.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there - it's a great excuse to go to In-and-Out. I'm bringing some lighting samples (led flashlights and work lights) that we've just started carrying.

So how did it go?

Just got back in town from my week in Boston - glad to be back, but sorry I missed the first Tucson GT.

So what did I end up missing, so I can look forward to the next one?!

Glenn

Yes - you can see pictures of all our handsome mugs.

Terry - we would get a better turnout next time if you took your pictures of the "significant others" (the trucks)!

j/k....

Chuck

Yes - you can see pictures of all our handsome mugs.

Terry - we would get a better turnout next time if you took your pictures of the "significant others" (the trucks)!

j/k....

Chuck

Noted, and good point! t

Meeting time again!

This Friday the 14th.

Sonic Drive-In at 2222 E. Broadway

7pm until ?

Parking is limited and they requested we park along the rear of the lot-see map. We may want to change venue if enough folks start showing up. I can't make it until 7:30, it's Sam's graduation from Therapy Dog Training and it goes to 7. Hope to see you there!

Sonic.jpg

Unfortuately I can't make this one, but talk about the July meet, breakfast or Mt Lemmon, either way I'm in.

Woo Hoo

Just a reminder that the August meeting is this Friday the 9th at In-and-Out at Broadway & Kolb, from 7pm until ?

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

My side of town, and I'm gonna be there!

Glenn

Thanks, Rex...

We are getting a lot of Tucson action lately! It's good to get together - and now that I've got it figured out, I can be better prepared (with a lawn chair)!

Thanks for coordinating this. See you there!

Chuck

Going to try and make it this time! BTW ac line works perfect, thanks again!

Hey beer drinkers... this is very close to Dragoon Brewing! Imo, by far the best local beer maker in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom