November Sonic meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That said, it has been brought to my attention that I am a horrible leader and should to a better job of holding the meeting alot closer to the posted time. This month the email says 7pm and I'm sticking to it... or at least close to it anyway. Be sure to stuff your faces either before taht or afterwords but keep that slot in your BSing schedules open for my mindless drivel...

That said, it has been brought to my attention that I am a horrible leader and should to a better job of holding the meeting alot closer to the posted time. This month the email says 7pm and I'm sticking to it... or at least close to it anyway. Be sure to stuff your faces either before taht or afterwords but keep that slot in your BSing schedules open for my mindless drivel...

Hey! I'm not drivin' two hours for a bunch 'mindless drivel'! I want the gold material. I want Winston F'ing Churchhill! I want Martin F'ing Luther King! Get to work BMAN and gitRdun, I expect to be inspired.

:D

Ross

Don't forget - Dave Gore will also be there talking about his 4Plus products and direct purchase for CSC members

Who called you a leader? I'd kick their a$$ for that.

Careful you don't get too organized. This is one constituent that won't tolerate that crap.

The 1st one that says "bylaw" :ban: gets tied to a tow strap and drug from my bumper. :flipoff2:

aghh egghh eghhh (supposed to sound like Popeye) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom