Need Canadian Part Numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunbar

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys does anyone have the part numbers for the bolts that hold the H55F to the 3FE engine? They are longer than the ones on the A440F and I think I got Canadian part numbers and had my local dealer order them.

I was held up for a week when doing my H55F swap by these dandies and can not find the part numbers for a buddy who need them.

Thanks,

Dunbar
H55F 011_small.jpg

Can't you just order JIS bolts at your local auto parts shop or fastener store by sizing?

Can't you just order JIS bolts at your local auto parts shop or fastener store by sizing?

Most likely but mine are installed in my Tcase, and though I think highly of my buddy who needs to order some, I am reluctant to split the case and pull them out to measure.

He does not have any to measure either so we are hoping someone might have the numbers, which is how I got mine.

I seem to remember that the 3FE list might have a mega parts list from somewhere in the world. KLF likely uploaded it, I will look for that and perhaps ask Ken.

Dunbar

If I recall correctly this is the part number for the shorter bolts for the H55F to t-case 90119-12047 and this it the part number for the longer bolts for the H55F to t-case 90119-12235. You can order these from your dealer.

I spent almost an hour on the phone with CDan one day trying to figure out the shorter bolt numbers. When Toyota superseded the original part numbers they sent them into one part number. CDan got it straightened out and got me the correct bolts. These are the two part numbers for the different length bolts. The only thing I am unsure of is which one is which, but I am almost certain the way I put it is correct.

Thanks all, especially Dunbar!

Aw, Dave, you wouldn't pull your case and bolts to measure? ;o)

When all this is sorted out I will post up the verification of the numbers, sizes, as well as the measures for generic substitutes.

Mitch

We have the part number now, PT207-00980 but it is listed as discontinued.

Does anyone have a 60 series truck Tcase H55F project going with the bolts available to measure?

Mitch, we might try asking this on the chat forum too. I bet Mark W. might have access to such bolts.

Dunbar

I can get you some measurements on Father's Day weekend. I won't be home until then.

We have the part number now, PT207-00980 but it is listed as discontinued.

Does anyone have a 60 series truck Tcase H55F project going with the bolts available to measure?

Mitch, we might try asking this on the chat forum too. I bet Mark W. might have access to such bolts.

Dunbar

Nah, I'm not going there. If TGAPJH does not come through, I will also have my hands on a set Fathers Day weekend to measure. Worst case, I go aftermarket or used.

Mitch

It is all good. The part #'s posted by GulfShores were correct. Parts are ordered and I will still verify upon delivery.

Thanks all,
Mitch

Gulf nailed it above, and Kevin clarified count and position.

To recap:

Use bolts from a post 5/85 FJ60

or

Order Toyota:
4 #90119-12047 & 3 #90119-12235

or

Aftermarket:
4 @ 12mm x 1.25 x 125mm & 3 @ 12mm x 1.25 x 170mm

Mitch

Pic for clarification, bolts are arranged as they would be in the case.
Short long bolts are 5" to the underside of the head.
Long long bolts are 6 3/4" to the underside of the head.
View attachment 149782
This thread saved my butt. Not only the part numbers (which I have the bolts now) but the photo!
Doing my T-Case to H55 tomorrow.
Thx
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom