Featured 100: Rules and full line-up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
Here is the idea:

We'll highlight an interesting rig every so often.
I'll call for volunteers or you may PM me to offer a thread. Importantly, please do not post until we've discussed your plans for a thread.
Rig has to be yours, no grabbing pics off the web or somebody else. If an extraordinary rig out there warrants notice, let me know by PM and I'll try to improvise something.
When I let you know it's a go, just start a thread with "Featured 100: Yournicknamehere" in the title, give me a heads-up by PM and if all good I'll sticky it up at the top for a bit and later put it in the list below.
To get things rolling, I would suggest that you put up a bunch of pics of the rig, with listing some of the mods or interesting features and maybe a bit of description of the more interesting stuff. You may be limited to a few pics per post in some cases, so I suggest you "reserve" a few posts on top of the thread with a placer that you can fill up later. Try and be fairly technical so we can have substantive discussions. Please be sure to actually upload the pics to the MUD server, don't use links to a remote site as these have a way of disappearing.
It would be great to see some non-US rigs as well.
Please note that we are not only interested in heavily-modified hardcore rigs. There are plenty of folks out there who don't do hardcore wheeling but who are interested in seeing what clever mods would do or look like. Mods for better on-road performance for instance may be of interest to many. And expedition builds are always great fun to see.
For readers, these threads are intended to showcase a particular rig and ask about / discuss particular features it exhibits. This is not the best venue for lengthy, controversial, or sharp disagreements and discussions. Please use good judgement.

Previous Featured 100s and 105s:

I4c4lo - 4/01/07 - Link
Greg B - 4/15/07 - Link
DieselBigot - 5/15/07 Link
Morty - 6/01/07 - Link
Pesimsmd - 6/15/07 - Link
Ckkone - 7/01/07 - Link
Snook - 7/15/07 - Link
Spressomon - 8/01/07 - Link
Tom B - 8/26/07 - Link
Campfire - 9/15/07 - Link
Bongani - 10/01/07 - Link
Travis351 - 10/24/07 - Link
Sleeofforad - 12/10/07 - Link
Mobi-arc - 1/24/08 - Link
Saleh - 9/12/08 - Link
98 Lux - 9/17/08 - Link
Uhuru - 9/29/08 - Link
Bartho - 2/04/09 - Link
Muddy - 3/10/09 - Link
Zane - 3/27/09 - Link
FarinVail - 2/01/10 - Link
Paflytyer - 5/05/2015 - Link

We need more volunteers!

Last edited:
BTT in case you haven't seen these yet or would like to volunteer!

and back to top hopefully.

Anybody wants to volunteer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom