TLCA Gsmtr 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great pics! Looked like a good time! Keep the pics coming if anyone else has any.

Nice job y'all!
Looks like a GREAT time!
Now, Ive never rolled before, and it looks to be a rather common occurrence for some of you there, but my question is...Do the rigs have problems starting after that?:confused:
That looks to be some very respectable terrain...
Looking at some of the pics made my palms sweat a bit!

Thanks for the pics and links to the pics...I really enjoyed em!

Chicago

My son's 4Runner started up pretty easily once we removed the plugs, turned the engine over, and fouind a loose ground wire.

Nice job y'all!
Looks like a GREAT time!
Now, Ive never rolled before, and it looks to be a rather common occurrence for some of you there, but my question is...Do the rigs have problems starting after that?:confused:

Chicago

I last rolled 2 years ago. With a fuel injected engine, I had to turn my engine off after the roll as it kept running.

I last rolled 2 years ago.

I knew there was something we forgot to do while we were there this year. It was a 50/50 at your favorite Upper 2 spot this year. Missed it by that much...

Nice job y'all!
Looks like a GREAT time!

Chicago
The major concern after a rollover seems to be with the cylinders filling up with oil. we pullled plugs turned the engine over and blew the oil out. Of course the other thing is loss of various fluids, trasmission if you have an auto, water,oil. The other thing is it seems to hurt your pride. This was the Land Bruiser.

I knew there was something we forgot to do while we were there this year. It was a 50/50 at your favorite Upper 2 spot this year. Missed it by that much...

Hard 40 was 90% there on Slickrock.............:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom