Father's Day Big Lake White Mountains Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RockJock82

Sometimes you have to kick a little A$$
Threads
My family is planning a trip up to the white mountains for Father's Day June 13-15. Anyone is welcome to join for some camping and fishing. We usually camp in the over flow area so we can pick and choose our area. Let me know if your interested in attending!

My family is planning a trip up to the white mountains for Father's Day June 13-15. Anyone is welcome to join for some camping and fishing. We usually camp in the over flow area so we can pick and choose our area. Let me know if your interested in attending!

Used to take the family up there a lot.:) Great area to get away from The Hustle.:clap: Now days there is plenty of firewood!!:rimshot:

We have been going there for years as well. Place has changed a lot since we started going i.e showers ect.

We have been going there for years as well. Place has changed a lot since we started going i.e showers ect.

Yup. I forgot about the showers. I remember the first year they were there. Beat the heck out of a bucket of hot water sitting on the edge of the campfire.!!

Where in the White Mountains were you planning?

Where in the White Mountains were you planning?
Its Big Lake as in the title posting of the thread but correct me if I am wrong - nice area and thinking about going but its a long shot

We tented it last 4th of July weekend with the kids, fun stuff. The thunderstorms would roll in at about 11am every day and run us off the lake and back into the tent. Things settled down enough to pan fry some trout in the evening and toss some shoes, play cards and hit the hay. At 11pm, the big one would bring us out of a dead sleep. The artillery barrage from Bastogne.

Plan to do it again this year, Post some fishing reports, we always had better luck at Crescent or Reservation lakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom