Adventure Travel Opportunity November 22-23, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Funner and myself will be going for a couple days of *Adventure Travel.
We will leave Saturday morning AM and return Sunday PM.
The goal is to stay within ~100 miles of 85254
Spend the night at under 3333' elevation
Go places we have never gone before, maybe
Requirements - A positive attitude, self sufficient, and Land Cruiser, preferably the correct color:flipoff2:You are still welcome if not just be able to take red headed step child ribbing.

* Adventure Travel - going somewhere you didnt plan but glad you did when you get there:rolleyes:

I may be up for this and I have a white Landcruiser which I believe is the correct color

I may be up for this and I have a white Landcruiser which I believe is the correct color

Would be a good time for sure, hope you make it.

She is joining the ranks of the 80 owners and white no less

I am intrigued.

How technical will the trails be?

Because it is adventure travel we will adapt to the travel group. If you want to get out and meet the requirements you and your cruiser will be fine. My goal is always to get everyone there and back without problems or damage.

Gee no wonder you didn't want to go on my 1000 mile adventure to the far west!

WHATEVER:rolleyes: You know I would of gone if I would not of had previous plans HERE

I was kinda thinking of maybe going back up to the point north of the lake where you, Murf, and I camped.:beer::rimshot:

If so would you be in?

Good weekend for fires with no moon:idea:

I got the green lite from the better half :princess:

I'll be taking off after work Friday and camp somewhere close so I don't have to leave at 4AM on Saturday to meet youse guys.

Hopefully you can predict a meeting spot by Friday so I can catch the convoy :).

Time to repack the 40!

I got the green lite from the better half :princess:

I'll be taking off after work Friday and camp somewhere close so I don't have to leave at 4AM on Saturday to meet youse guys.

Hopefully you can predict a meeting spot by Friday so I can catch the convoy :).

Time to repack the 40!

Great!
What do you think about revisiting the point again?

Great!
What do you think about revisiting the point again?
Great spot - very scenic!

Will have to find some more dead century plants for the full effect at the campfire:grinpimp:

Great spot - very scenic!

Will have to find some more dead century plants for the full effect at the campfire:grinpimp:
Fire fairy always takes care of our campfires:clap::grinpimp:

I am in for this trip and can bring some firewood

Okay, celsius or not I am fine with the proposed location. I just ordered a 12v electric blanket on Amazon and it is being delivered today.
I wonder if it's coming on one of the drones:cool:
1385949215000-AmazonPrimeAir.JPG

Pictured is the 'point'
Okay, celsius or not I am fine with the proposed location. I just ordered a 12v electric blanket on Amazon and it is being delivered today.
I wonder if it's coming on one of the drones:cool:
1385949215000-AmazonPrimeAir.JPG

Blanky link or wattage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom