UC GSMTR 08 Photos and Stories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CandyPants

K9CRZ
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey folks! Just back from GSMTR and wanted to get up some pictures and stuff. It was a great time (for the few days we were there). The Cabin was AWESOME! Many thanks to Marshall for again taking the lead and getting it reserved. Steve, Ali, Rick, Cat, Dan and his kids were great cabin-mates.

STLCA did another great job this year, and I can't wait for them to be able to take it easy and just relax next year. I am so proud of our club for being honored with taking over this anchor TLCA event!

Now for the pictures...

GSMTR_08_153.jpg

GSMTR_08_115.jpg

GSMTR_08_112.jpg

GSMTR_08_109.jpg

GSMTR_08_103.jpg

GSMTR_08_100.jpg

GSMTR_08_093.jpg

GSMTR_08_087.jpg

GSMTR_08_083.jpg

GSMTR_08_079.jpg

GSMTR_08_066.jpg

GSMTR_08_040.jpg

GSMTR_08_036.jpg

GSMTR_08_034.jpg

GSMTR_08_032.jpg

GSMTR_08_030.jpg

GSMTR_08_026.jpg

GSMTR_08_006.jpg

GSMTR_08_002.jpg

And finally...the youngest GSMTR attendee ever!
GSMTR_08_184.jpg

Last edited:
Nice heather !!!! thanks for posting....cant wait to see the rest. Congrats on that last one :)

Great pics Heather...and congrats!

I really like that blue FJC ;)

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a great time! So jealous I wasn't there. Next time...

We had a great time at our first GSMTR. Looking forward to next year's UC hosted event. The cabin was a great idea Marshall. Thanks for arranging that. We had fun on the trails, met some new folks, drank cold beverages with old friends and ate some tasty barbeque, burgers, ribs and grilled pork loin and all the fixins.

Now for some of my pics.
DSC01919.jpg

DSC01918.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

One of the more entertaining wheelers in our group was Sputnik40. We watched Bill take on Upper 2 after discovering his ARB locker wasn't working in the front. After a little MacGyver-ish tinkering, he got it all patched up on the trail and walked right up it.
DSC01885.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

Hahahahaa! Thanks for posting that pic. Had a great time - sorry I didn't get to take Marshall for a run on Friday, but methinks he's plenty motivated to finish his 40 now.

Took a couple of hours yesterday to get half the mud off Bad Bettie - will do the rest next weekend.

Woo hoo! No major breaks!!!

Bill, it looks like you are the new JP! That set up looks close to what I used to blow out my charcoal cannister. I give you extra points for use of zip ties and no duct tape.

You are a mad scientist!

Hey Mr. Jim ..

Didn't see your cruiser this year ..

Didn't make it up this year, David. Had a chance to deliver a boat to Chicago. Right now, we're in New York City. It's just a different type of "cruiser":D

Didn't make it up this year, David. Had a chance to deliver a boat to Chicago. Right now, we're in New York City. It's just a different type of "cruiser":D

Damn ! what a trip uh ..

Albany to Montreal to Buffalo and over? I'll wave when I land in Buffalo

Hate that I missed it this year! Next year will be a blast!!!!! Nice pics! got to see Heathers cutie in Atlanta at least.

Looked like alot of fun, Hopefully next year most of the Fl. boys will show up in force. HA AAAAH.

Mike

Looked like alot of fun, Hopefully next year most of the Fl. boys will show up in force. HA AAAAH.

Mike

Mike this cruiser in your Avatar looks sweet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom