September Event - Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
Mark your calendars, more registration info. to come on the ONSC website.
URE Post - September.jpg

Badin Lake Group Camp Site A has been reserved for this trip!

:cheers:

Should be there. Cruiser might be sold or I might have it for one last ride. Who knows.

The wife, dog and I plan to be there. Also the wife's parent's might be renting an RV and coming to join us...should be fun times!!!

Brian please remember that it is not ok to be loud at 3 in the morning :flipoff2:

:D I'm trying to think of a reply, but I'm at a loss for words...

Brian please remember that it is not ok to be loud at 3 in the morning :flipoff2:

maybe it would've been alright if we were around an actual campfire instead of a citranella candle. Or if one of us didnt have a booming voice :D

are you saying someone should, from this day forward be known as "boomer" ?

Garrett and I should be there, not sure about the rest of the crew yet.

first event

I really hope to make this my first event with the group :). Baby will be around 2 months old and the wife will probably be ready for me and the other two to take a trip. Just a couple of things to do to the fj first, inspiration to have it done by then :steer:.

should be able to make it for Sunday. stuck at work on Saturday.

Assuming I'm not on call, I'll be there. Hopefully, we'll have my pop's 40 soa'ed on 60 axles by then. I also need to find someone around here to rebuild the stock aisin carb on it before it hits the trails.

Same here, hopefully no duty weekend.

I might even bring the 40 if I think it can make it that far:p

Hope to be there. Need more trail time.

Hope to make this my first trip with the group. Don't know if we'll camp or not, but it will be my 10 yr old and myself in the FJC.

Do we want to plan a group dinner on Saturday? Pot-luck style - my vote would be something non-mexican.

Maybe barbecue pork and chicken or burgers and dogs with tons of sides???

Do we want to plan a group dinner on Saturday? Pot-luck style - my vote would be something non-mexican.

Maybe barbecue pork and chicken or burgers and dogs with tons of sides???

How about a pot luck of bring what ever you want :hmm:

I'm planning on teaming up with Brian and making chili.... although I haven't told him that yet. :D

How about a pot luck of bring what ever you want :hmm:

I'm planning on teaming up with Brian and making chili.... although I haven't told him that yet. :D

I'm game for a total potluck style. Chili it is, but we could have the problem of too many people taking pit stops on the trails!

I'm pretty sure that we are in.

That poor guy completely missed a golden opportunity to hang out with a yeti at 3 am in favor of sleep...some people.

Assuming I'm not on call, I'll be there. Hopefully, we'll have my pop's 40 soa'ed on 60 axles by then. I also need to find someone around here to rebuild the stock aisin carb on it before it hits the trails.

Try Toyota Techs in Ft Mill. they can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom