August HAMOM (Front Axle Rebuild) on Sat. 8/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fourtrax

SILVER Star
Threads
Ramon And I are needing to rebuild our front axles. Ramon has offered up his place and some b-q fixin's so i figure i'm on the hook for some beer. I think i have all my parts and Ramon is ordering his today. Not sure about the details but, we can have it at my house if need be. More to come.

We are good for here. I'll kick in for the beer too if need be, bbq is cheap :)

:beer: R

So is this definitely at Ramon's? are pooches welcome?

this is a whole other topic, but what kind of beer should i bring?

Pooches are allowed that will get along with Splash unattended. In other words, very submissive dogs. I don't want to have to babysit my dog since she has been known to be aggressive with other Alphas. The backyard is fenced and they could play back there while I keep her out front if that would help too.

As far as beer goes, I'll have my own as I am a bit of a beer snob. I wouldn't expect anyone to stock $10/6 pack beer, as I am not willing to do that either :) I'd think we could get a couple of decent 12 packs and maybe a case or Coors (depending on how many show).

Eh I'll leave these 2 animals here. Jacob is very easygoing and can be quite submissive, but Rudy has earned a nickname - Spawn of Satan. Fat Tire and Dos Equis for this beer snob, but I'll bring my own. I'm just coming for the Q!

BTW check the club website: I've posted this as BBB: Birfields, BBQ, Beer.

I was planning on making this but I was just reminded that I have to be in Pisgah camping with some of the :princess: friends.

Have fun :cheers:

I'll be tailgating at CrueFest in DC. Otherwise, I'd be there. Have fun guys!

So who all "IS" going to be able to make this one, Ramon needs a head count.

So Far we have:
-Greg
-Joe
-Eric
-Ramon
-Jared (+1?)
-Jerry (+?)

Last edited:
I'll likely be by sometime - maybe just for the food & beer...
Janet might come...is Emma sticking around or is she going to be fleeing the house for a bit?

Jared, Emma's going to Cary Lazy Days with her mother, but will likely be back in the afternoon to join us for dinner. Feel free to come by at any time; Janet is welcome to hang out inside if she wants even if Emma's not there. I'll get more details of her schedule.

So, just to be clear, I am thinking a mid-late afternoon serving time for the food. We can have some snacks and such. I'll be getting started pretty early, in fact, I will likely tear Emma's down Friday night. I will have some donuts for early comers, but I don't expect folks (other than Eric) to be here all day. Those that want to come early, let me know - I can have donuts and coffee.

I need the headcount for BBQ by Wednesday.

:beer:

R

I NEED to be there, but I have to go to New Jersey for the next week and we're leaving on Friday night...

Database crashed, from memory:
So Far we have:
-Greg
-Joe
-Eric
-Ramon
-Jared (+1?)
-Jerry (+?)
-Jon (with hub socket and fish scale)
-Brett
-Barry +1

Let me know if I missed your name. Dinner and beer will be provided. I'll have some donuts and such, but lunch is on your own (plenty of places if you want to grab some fast food). For those coming, please indicate approximately how many adult bevs you might be consuming and if domestic light beer or slightly better :0 is acceptable. I know that sounds silly, but don't want to over or under stock :)

Hey Ramon - What time are you planning on starting? I will be coming in early and taking off around lunch if that is ok.

That's fine, I just hate you'll miss the BBQ man! I plan to get started around 8:30 or so, but I don't suspect many will show that early.

I might bring Garrett. He's ready to start working on the cruiser today.

That's fine, I just hate you'll miss the BBQ man! I plan to get started around 8:30 or so, but I don't suspect many will show that early.

Yeah I wish I could stay...the :princess: has other plans for the afternoon.

:beer:

Repost:
Sorry guys, but I won't be able to make this one. After spending the last two weekends working on the cruisers, I need to spend some quality time with the fam. Let me know if there are any additional tools you might need for the job. I have a hub socket, brass bar, digital force gage, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom