FJ-45l for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don't have time, money or space for all the Cruisers I want to have. And since I can't fit the family in this one, I have finally committed to letting it go. This fj-45 lwb is titled as 1967, frame number is late '64, I believe. All stock, unmolested, no rust, unrestored. I have had this truck since 1999 but haven't used it much. Lately, I drive it on weekends, when I don't have to pick the kids up from school. It runs and drives pretty well for a 40 year old truck. It has the original F, 3 on the tree, vacuum t-case, etc. It's great around town, and the few highway jaunts I've taken it on, it has been just fine also. This is a great vehicle for a work truck or a full restoration, as it is very clean and original.
The hood is a later one-piece, but otherwise, AFAIK, it is all original. The cab is perfect, except for one spot on the right rear lower corner, about 1 1/2" long where rust is starting to perforate the sheetmetal. There are various dings and bends in fenders, bed, etc. from use. The bent bezel in the pic has been replaced with a perfect one. The hood has a small ding remaining, but ideally would be replaced with an original two-piece hood. I put new oem taillight lenses on it in 1999, when they were still available. All the lights work. Wipers and heater fans don't work. There is a second heater under the driver's seat. I have some paperwork back to 1968 for this truck.
It is in Santa Fe, New Mexico. $8000.
fj45_small.JPG

Last edited:
David,
You should put a link to this thread on our local club section. You never know when one of the local guys might be looking for an FJ45.

-B-

64/67 Lpb

Hi David,
Could you send me some photos: tailgate, bed floor, cab interior; still the same asking price?
Thx.
Bear
Please send to: memscully@msn.com

David,

Could you include me on the pictures?

G

tullg at comcast dot net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom