Official FJ25 picture thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Y'all know what that means;)
I don't have one to post pics of, so youse guys gotta cover my 25 lust by posting pics. DD's, trail 25's, beauty shots of rigs in repose, close ups of thunderbirds...whatever.
Show off your junk!

Bring it awn!

But, save the very bestest ones for Toyota Trails (you know I have to say that).

An FJ25 Trails End shot would be super sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef-got no 25-but I got a 'bird (thanks gene!)

Trail's End for this 25! :frown:
Cut.JPG

An Ebay 25, wonder where it is now?
FortMeyersEB2.jpg

The only info I saved on this one was "Faribault", a town I presume.....
FaribaultForSale.jpg

Woops I scewed up. I just posted some on the 40 section. I hope Woody or someone can move it here. If not I will post agian.

I can link to it. :) At first I thought you spotted the one that Fox posted above, even has a plow control!

25 Spotted by fjwagon

Nice to finally get to use this thing. Workin' on the tree farm...
42505.JPG

:d :d
fj25.jpg
fj25  1.jpg
fj25 3.jpg

I've got a bunch of 25 pics, but not sure if it's cool to post pics of other guys rigs.

Land Cruiser Junky said:
I've got a bunch of 25 pics, but not sure if it's cool to post pics of other guys rigs.

Me too. Spent a couple days writing mails to invite eveyone here, hoping they would show. There are some cool daily driver 25's out there! Meanwhile I'll have to keep them all for myself. ;p

Land Cruiser Junky said:

Like I own the one I posted........ :eek: :D

Theiss Toyota's 25. Note the door openings and the rear of the tub which is square. Seen pictures of other Australian 25's like this. I'm thinking they were sent as cowl and chassis to Australia and the body was assembled locally. :confused:
Theiss.jpg

Okay, here's Marv Specter's first 25. I know he doesn't mind.

Last edited:
Check out the factory rear bench seat.

Last edited:
that is correct, in the early days(even into the 40's) the aussies got a cab chasis(inluding drivetrain), up to the firewall, the rest(even pickups) were made local

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Theiss Toyota's 25. Note the door openings and the rear of the tub which is square. Seen pictures of other Australian 25's like this. I'm thinking they were sent as cowl and chassis to Australia and the body was assembled locally. :confused:

local 61 fj25. I can pick it up if I want, she is asking about $500 more than its worth IMOP

94664162.jpg

94664153.jpg

94664159.jpg

another local has a 59(I think) he drive it quite a bit, sorry no pics of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom