Southern Az. Mt. Lemmon meet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
Ladies and Gentlemen it's that time of year again, everyone cool with July 14th?

So I wasn't around last July... what is the Mt. Lemmon meet? :confused:

Bump....

We are planning on an overnighter, as we have a couple of nephews visiting who have never logged any tent time. Should be fun.

Hey, John - sounds like fun. I will do my best to make it!

See you up on top!

One thing I was wondering, there are a couple of really steep looking gravel roads off Oracle Control road, that seem to go up to the top of a mountain. Are those accessible? It would be kind of fun to have some real wheeling to go along with the cameraderie... Actually, those roads look pretty gutwrenching...

Thanks -

Chuck

Copy these and paste into Google Earth.....

coordinates>-110.7360724259219, 32.46399754790283

Last edited:
Hey, John - sounds like fun. I will do my best to make it!

See you up on top!

One thing I was wondering, there are a couple of really steep looking gravel roads off Oracle Control road, that seem to go up to the top of a mountain. Are those accessible? It would be kind of fun to have some real wheeling to go along with the cameraderie... Actually, those roads look pretty gutwrenching...

Thanks -

Chuck

Copy these and paste into Google Earth...

There are a couple of cool mining roads that branch off the control rd, Genell prefers to walk them.;)

I will be in Canada that weekend... bummer, I missed the last one

I will be in Canada that weekend... bummer, I missed the last one
You are always traveling somewhere....Enjoy Canada and bring back some cooler weather...

No member, and I am in. I dont have front or rear lockers, and I have a 2.5 OME lift; will I be ok?

Yes you will, depending on what side of town, most folks just shoot up the Mt. Lemon hwy. Those of us who live way up North (Oro Valley and beyond), usually meet at the Oracle circle k at a predetermind time and run the back road.

Welcome to CSC! :cheers:

Alright John, I'll make a real effort to pull the umbilical cord off the 80 and make it this year.

Alright John, I'll make a real effort to pull the umbilical cord off the 80 and make it this year.

Feel free to call if your in the need for more motivation.:cool:

I'm in Colorado now so I won't make this one, but I would certainly like it if we could make something like this a regular meet. Terry

John -

Sorry, I'll not be able to make it this year. Thanks for organizing, though...

I'll be following this thread, and if things change, I'll see you on top.

Thanks -

Chuck

Thinking of going...... Anyone from the valley heading down there?

Hey John,
I've got to work until noon on Saturday. If we come up in the afternoon, how would we find you guys?
I was hoping to have the lift and bumpers on,
but it's not going to happen by then.
Let me know,
Rex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom