4th annual CSC New Year C-Gap run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
The long awaited, often anticipated, always fun CSC C-Gap run. Yes ladies and gents, it's that time again. Last years run had 17 rigs. Thats a lot of rigs for a run on the Gap and because of some carnage we split the group, which made it a little easier to manage. I would like to limit this run to 12 rigs +/- a couple

If you haven't run this with us before, this is around a 10 hour day with a large group. We stop a number of times and everyone that wants a shot at the obstacles will get the chance. There are no bailout points, you either run the whole thing or turn around and go back. Pack food and drink for a long day. It can also get cold in there at that time so dress accordingly.
No alcohol! Never had an issue before, but I thought I would say it.

We're gonna run from Oracle to Catalina (20 miles)because I enjoy listening to everyone bitch about the sun in their eyes the first hour or so.:D Deal with it Spike! :flipoff2:

When, Wednesday December 31st
Meet at 7:30 at Circle K @ 2000 W American Ave, Oracle, AZ for a 8:00 a.m. pullout
CB 14
Vehicle requirements, 4x4, high clearance, good tires. Armor and lockers for obstacles (there are bypasses). recovery points a must. I will have a winch and straps, if you have them, bring them. Spare tire a must (2 years in a row I tore sidewalls) any other spares and tools your rig might need.

Expect water, mud, snow and fun and any combination of the 4. I would like at least 1 backup trail leader in case we need to split the group again. If you know the trail well and are willing to lead a few rigs, let me know.

Attendees
1) MaddBaggins 80 (leader)
2) Tools R Us 80
3) splitshot 40
4) Blues Dawg FJC
5) a.mus.ed 80
6) -Spike- 80 (backup leader)
7)
8)
9)
10) BrotherRob 80
11) bluecruiser 100
12) Shotts 80
13)
14) AZTRD 80
15) Stepmurr Taco
16)
17) Thanatoz 80

See here if you think maybe you want to stay in Oracle AZ.

Maps;
Oracle_meet.jpg
Oracle_over.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in..

The Dawg plans to attend

Put me on the list. It might take some :princess: convincing to let me wheel the day before our wedding, but dammit I'm gonna try! :hillbilly:

Put me on the list. It might take some :princess: convincing to let me wheel the day before our wedding, but dammit I'm gonna try! :hillbilly:

Thats ballsy! I'll put you on the list, but I doubt we'll see you unless you really want a :mad::princess:...:whoops:

In. I'll bring a spare that fits your truck Alvin. :flipoff2:

-Spike

I'll planning on it.

Hey, did you blow by my on the 10 on Tuesday around 4? I was heading back to Tucson and someone in a light colored 80 with bedliner like mine, lifted, no rear bumper, flew by me in the HOV lane.

Hey, did you blow by my on the 10 on Tuesday around 4? I was heading back to Tucson and someone in a light colored 80 with bedliner like mine, lifted, no rear bumper, flew by me in the HOV lane.

Not me...I would have said hello. I wonder who it was. You're the only other guy I know with bedliner in AZ. My rig has a 4x4 labs bumper on it too. Sorry can't help you with the mystery.

Are you camping the night before in the neighborhood?

I'm looking forward to the run.

Not me...I would have said hello. I wonder who it was. You're the only other guy I know with bedliner in AZ. My rig has a 4x4 labs bumper on it too. Sorry can't help you with the mystery.

Are you camping the night before in the neighborhood?

I'm looking forward to the run.

No camping, I'll just be heading out from my casa in the a.m. It's about an hour drive from my house.

Wonder who's 80 it was. looked like it might have had a 6" lift.

Tentative at this time, one vehicle only.

Put me on the list....pending travel plans of wishy washy guests.

In:cool:

put me on the list.....i need to try the STEP again!!!! I'm actually not completely sure I can make it...but I hope so. I will know within a few days.

Thanks

Are we going to take the wrong turn down the creek again?;):hillbilly:

Wondering if I need to plan on another batch of birf soup..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom