Trade for sale or trade 1984 SR5 extra cab pickup 22R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

for sale feeler 1984 SR5 extra cab pickup 22R.
Just want to see if there is interest before I have the AC diagnosed and repaired.

Looking to sell for $3500.00 or trade for a similiar vintage 4runner. I have enjoyed driving from Jackson and Decatur and back since I bought it 2 months ago. She runs perky and strong. I have wheeled it once or twice and wouldn't think of selling it but have realized I need the passenger space offered by a 4runner.

This truck has a fully rebuilt engine, new exhaust and front brake calipers. Pulls strong and gets 22mpg. 4 wheel drive works. I got rid of the WARN hubs the truck came with and replaced them with a nicely rebuilt AISIN set. In the process I rebuilt the knuckles with new bearings and seals. I also installed a dash board temp guage to replace the dead original. Nice set of all-terrains and a tool box on the truck.

It will need a front driveshaft soon. AC not working but I plan to get it working. It has a rear brake seal which leaks a little. Driverside excab panel is dented.

interior is decent. no significant rust. runs and drives great.
mail.jpeg

Last edited:
Assuming this is in Jackson MS and could you post more pics? Thanks.

Got an 1989 TLC if you'd be I interested in an even bigger upgrade. Can't. brag about 22mpg.

PM me if interested, in northern LA.

Todd

Didn't see a price, would you want to sell it.

Factory eq/amp! Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom