For Sale FEELER: 1994 FJZ80 - super clean with lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone –

I’m putting a feeler thread out there – I’m looking to sell or trade my 1994 FJ80. I’m interested in getting a 2000 or newer LC100 or a 2007 FJ Cruiser. Here are all the details.

Truck is located in Chino Hills, CA.

The truck has 144k miles on it. I bought it a few months ago back in November when I moved out to California. When I first bought the truck, I literally drove it straight over to Man-A-Fre that afternoon to get it thoroughly checked out and baselined. They went over it from top to bottom. I had them do the lift kit and some PM work for me (replaced the power steering pump, water pump and brake master cylinder). I also had them put on the lift kit and upgraded the brakes front and rear with DBR slotted rotors and stainless lines.

A month later I ended up moving real close to Yotamasters and I brought it over to them for even more PM work while I settled in during the move. I have to say – those guys at Yotamasters are amazing. The level of detail that they put into getting my truck into even better shape was unreal. As you can see in the pics, the truck is super clean. The interior is in absolutely fantastic shape as well – most people can’t believe it’s a ‘94. But the truck also runs like a champ too. The engine runs super smooth.

Since I bought it, here’s what I’ve done as far as mods:

• OME 3” front 2” rear lift

• DBA slotted brake rotors & PBR brake pads front and rear

• Stainless steel brake lines

• 305/70/16 Goodyear Kevlar MT tires (including the spare). I’ve only put a couple hundred miles on them so far, so they’re like brand new.

• Brand new Duralast Gold battery (bought it two weeks ago)

• Weathertech floor mats and cargo mat

And here’s all the PM work I’ve had done to it since I bought it.

• PHH and FHH kit from 1FZFEPHH.COM

• New power steering pump

• New water pump

• New brake master cylinder

• New U-joints

• Flushed radiator with Toyota red coolant

• EGR cleaned and serviced

• Intake manifold and throttle body cleaned

• Transmission flushed and refilled

• Transfer case fluids flushed and refilled

• Alignment done after lift/new tires.

• Misc. hoses replaced

Now, I bought the truck for $7000 and I just added up all the receipts for the parts and I’m into it for close to $12k (that’s obviously minus all the PM labor costs too). So seeing as this is a feeler thread, I’m looking for some input from all you Mud veterans out there. Trust me, I’m not looking to get all my money back…I’ve only had it for a real short time, and I’m not delusional. But at the same time, I’ve spent over $14k on this truck in four months and I’m not really interested in letting it go cheap. I don’t mind hanging onto it until the right deal comes along.

So as far as price – am I way out in left field to ask $11k? And again, if anyone out there has something they want to trade me for, I’m open. If the opportunity to trade up to a newer 100 series or FJ comes up, I’m ready. I’m also open to listen to any offers. PM me if you have any questions, or let me know if this isn’t the right way to throw it out there.

Thanks!
94_FJZ.jpg
94_FJZ80_6.jpg
94_FJZ80_7.jpg

Couple more pics... If you'd like to see other shots, please let me know! And I forgot to add that it has a brand new radiator and AC condenser.
94_FJZ80_4.jpg
94_FJZ80_8.jpg

Very clean LC. Good luck with sale. All depends on how quick you want to sell it. I know I give preference to cloth and you have tasteful upgrades. The right person would probably pay 9k or more. The interior and engine compartment are clean!!! Great looking 80.

Thanks Rozzi - I have a feeling that's probably closer to reality at this point. I can hang tight until I get something in that $9k range.

I'm going to be posting a complete photo gallery with some videos tomorrow if anyone is interested in not only seeing it, but hearing it run as well.

Thanks!

I'm going to be posting a complete photo gallery with some videos tomorrow if anyone is interested in not only seeing it, but hearing it run as well.

Thanks!

Interested! Post it up! Just sold my 40 and in the market.:D

Bump! I've got another project that I want to start working on - so I'm looking at $8500 for my rig. If you know of anyone in the SoCal market looking for a Cruiser, hit me up!

Also - I've had a few calls from out of state that want to buy it, but I'm not going to sell it sight unseen. This has to be an "in person" deal, otherwise I'm not interested.

Thanks!

Bump! I've got another project that I want to start working on - so I'm looking at $8500 for my rig. If you know of anyone in the SoCal market looking for a Cruiser, hit me up!

Also - I've had a few calls from out of state that want to buy it, but I'm not going to sell it sight unseen. This has to be an "in person" deal, otherwise I'm not interested.

Thanks!

Hi there, I'm in So Cal (Pasadena) and I'm in the market. Did you ever post the link to the extra pictures that you mentioned in an earlier post? I'd like to see them.

I clicked send on my last post before I realized I hadn't asked about gas mileage. What kind of mileage are you getting with those Goodyear MT's?

SOLD!

And sorry Excursionist - didn't check the thread. But I can't say enough good things about those Goodyears - they're really good tires.

I spotted this rig yestterday. Who bought it? Gave you wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom